Honda Superstore of Lisle

Orlando Johnson

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Debby Pierce, Sales Consultant, Honda Superstore of Lisle

January 17, 2018

"Comfortable Auto Purchase Experience"

- RichnAng

Debby Pierce was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we were looking at. We did not feel pressured at all. She made sure we looked at all possible vehicles so we could make the right choice for our needs. Finally, she spent much time explaining all the details about our new vehicle even staying after her hours that day. We like our new Honda CRV, and would highly recommend Debby and Honda of Lisle!

Bob Mitchell

January 17, 2018

"Honda Pilot - Dan Nozari Sales"

- Linda Minor

Dan Nozari I had the most excellent buying experience at Honda a Superstore of Lisle. I bought a 2018 Honda Pilot. Dan Nozari is my salesman. Dan helped me to find the best Honda Pilot and the whole process of buying the Pilot was easy. Dan is easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I will recommend Dan and this dealership to friends and family. The entire dealership is fantastic in service and help before and after I bought my Pilot. I love the Honda Pilot. It's an awesome vehicle and fun to drive.

Dan Nozari Sales

January 17, 2018

"Professional listened to my requirements found what I wante "

- wgroszko

Debby was very helpful and professional from 1st contact. She listened to my requirements, and found what I requested. To meet my schedule, she came in on her day off to facilitate the car purchase. She is well versed of all the car's features, and explained/demonstrated everything in plain English.

• Mobile Technician