Honda Superstore of Lisle

Sales/Leasing Consultant

August 21, 2018

"Quick and efficient"

- RBRONDYKE Verified Customer

Easy car buying experience. Very little back and forth. Respectful and focused on the right thing. I would buy another car here in the future.

Michelle Mamprisio
Shawn Kiannejad

August 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- Chris La Grange Verified Customer

We had a great experience working with Brian Murphy. He was informative, friendly and accommodating in providing us with a lot of options to test drive. It was a no pressure experience. We couldn't be happier with our Honda Insight. We will definitely call Brian when it is time to buy a new Odyssey.

Brian Murphy

August 20, 2018

"A Comforting and Helpful place for a Big Decision"

- RMIR17

My experience was fantastic. This would be my first car and I was rather nervous about the whole thing. It's a big decision and can be very stressful. We met with Debby Pierce from Honda Lisle and she was an absolute pleasure to have worked with. She was very helpful in explaining and helping me understand the vehicle. Additionally, she was a very kind and patient and listened to my questions and concerns. She had initially helped out a different family member with a different car purchase and I am very happy to have worked with her for my car as well. At the end of it, I was very comfortable and happy with my decision.

Debby Pierce