Honda Superstore of Lisle

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Debby Pierce, Sales Consultant, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Debby Pierce

January 21, 2018

"Sales - Great; Financing - ...."

- 7thHonda

Overall, my experience with Honda of Lisle was very good. This was the second car purchase that we made (previous - Honda Pilot in 2005). OJ (Orlando Johnson) was great. Very straightforward, and he was able to match a competitors offer. He was very personable, and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were planning to buy. (Drives me crazy when I come into a dealership knowing more about the car that I plan to buy, than the salesman). However, I had to threaten to walk, when I was turned over to the finance department to work out the details of the loan. Brad Mitchell, the finance guy, didn't give me what I thought was a fair rate on my loan, based on my credit history. Once he realized that I wasn't bluffing, Brad "made some calls" and was able to get a better rate. Why wasn't that offered the first time? We suspected, prior to the meeting with the finance department, that they might try to get some of the money back in financing, that they didn't get in the sales price of the car. And it appears we were right. Other than that small speed bump, it was a positive car-buying experience, and I encourage anyone shopping there to seek out OJ, if possible.

Orlando Johnson
Brad Mitchell
2.0

January 21, 2018

"Friendly and helpful"

- nabaron615

Both of the sales agents and finance manager were very friendly and helpful. I never felt pressured at any point of time of the purchasing process. Looking forward to going back to the dealership for service. Would recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Bill Rhodes

January 20, 2018

"Outstanding Service from start to finish!"

- 2 happy customers

From the moment I walked into the car dealership, I definitely noticed how friendly, knowledgeable and professional Honda's employees were to work with. My wife and I worked with Heri Gaytan, who is in the Sales and Leasing department and Shawn Kiannejad, who is the Finance Manager. Both of them helped us find the right car for our needs. After driving a couple of cars, we decided on a certain model and Heri found the color we wanted. Once we decided on the model and color, Shawn Kiannejad helped us crunch all of the numbers in order to make sure that the monthly payments would fit within our budget. Shawn was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and made things very easy for us. After we signed all of the documents to get the car, Heri sat in the car with us and showed us what every button does and how the car works. We had a lot of questions and he patiently answered all of them. I was very impressed with my entire experience from start to finish. Heri and Shawn, you guys are awesome!

Heri Gaytan