Honda Superstore of Lisle

Bob Mitchell, Customer Care Agent, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Bob Mitchell

Customer Care Agent

October 16, 2017

"Great experience buying a CRV"

- MB30

The Honda Superstore of Lisle was very easy to work with, responsive, and ultimately won my business. They were professional, courteous, and not at all pushy. I'd be happy to purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Eddie Huerta

October 15, 2017

"Positive Buying Experience"

- ericksonms

Orlando Johnson went above and beyond to help us locate the exact car that we were looking for and did a great job of making sure the car was prepped and ready to be picked up. He took the time to go over how the electronics on the car worked, and helped us get a good price on our trade in. When I forgot to erase the navigation memory on my old car, he took care of that for me and even mailed me a village sticker that I forgot to take off. I would highly recommend working with him as a salesperson!

Orlando Johnson

October 14, 2017

"great salesperson"

- SueP

Debbie Pierce was a great sales person. She was very informed, helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured and was allowed time to explore selling my car on my own. She even gave me some hints on how to handle interested parties. Appreciated the time she spent with me once I purchased the car. She knew what every button in the car did and helped me set up the radio, phone and a few other items. I would recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing a Honda.

Debby Pierce