Honda Superstore of Lisle

Heri Gaytan

Mike Harvey, Sales Consultant, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Mike Harvey

October 21, 2018

"Response to a survey request"

- GBM5402 Verified Customer

I was very happy dealing with Andrea in her part in buying the car, We were also very happy with Tina and the time she spent in showing us a car like the one we were interested in and allowing us to take a test drive. We also happy with the time she spent in the buying process and showing us the workings of our new car. We were also pleased that there were no surprises in tallying up the final bill. The major disappointment was not being able to transfer our existing plates to the new car. Bob told us we could not use them because our new car purchase date of October 17 was too close to the plates expiration date of October 31. So we got new plates. On October 19, I went to the DMV to see if we could change to our old plates. The lady there told us we could, but would take a couple of weeks because our purchase was not yet in their system. She also told us that once we do get our old plates attached to the new car, we should "march down" to the Honda Dealer and demand a refund. Which is what we plan to do. Either Bob is wrong or the DMV lady is wrong. (this may be a duplicate review as I prepared one earlier this evening and somehow it disappeared)

Tina Misic
Bob Mitchell
3.0
Andrea Partee

October 21, 2018

"Great, effortless experience "

- WALT4216 Verified Customer

OJ was friendly and he didn’t pressure us. I felt it was a fair price (although there were quite a lot of “add-ons” to the price in the end).

Orlando Johnson
Brad Mitchell

October 21, 2018

"Service that makes you feel valued"

- LBWESTBURY Verified Customer

A few months ago I called sales rep. Scott to inquire about a color and car I was interested in. At the time, the color was a tough one to find. He called me after a few months, with the color and car I was interested in. This was the second car Scott and I worked on. It had been four year inbetween cars, but it seemed like yesterday with the way the rapport just picked up from back four years ago. I bought the car and the sale was seamless with him, the sales group and financing. The whole time I was with them, NO ONE pressured me for information or “A Sale” Thanks Scott for another great car buying experience. Thank you Honda Super Store of Lisle.

Scott Heger