Honda Superstore of Lisle

Sales/Leasing Consultant
Heri Gaytan, Sales Consultant, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Heri Gaytan

January 19, 2019

"Purchase of a new vehicle. "

- ALISPOLUANNA Verified Customer

-Kierra was prompt in reaching out with my internet price quote. She made me feel very at ease about the possibility of buying a new car. I was really stressed. She had my finance application pulled immediately and kept me informed. -Javier kept his promise about following up once he received an approval. My credit was tough to get approved. He also followed up within the day as promised. He kept my car on hold. I would have been disappointed had I not bought the car I really wanted. -Heri took the time to explain every option on my vehicle and showed me how each feature is utilized in great detail. I am usually busy and not as tech savvy. I would have not followed up to learn the car had he not shown me, I would be missing out on some of those comforts. He was really kind to my family and I. He was excited and seemed genuinely happy for me on my purchase. Thank you. -Bob was knowledgeable and was able to get me approved with a nice interest rate considering my past credit challenges. It was such a quick and easy process. I was in and out of the store once arrived, I was expecting to be there hours as I had in the past with other dealerships. I abosolutely love my car. Thank you!

Heri Gaytan
Javier Saltos
Bob Mitchell
Kierra Ward

January 19, 2019

"Informative, easy and no pressure!"

- DANCE0HDANCE Verified Customer

From the time I called to make an appointment I felt at home. They were excited for me and genuinely helpful. Once I got there I was greeted quickly and my consultant headed over! Brian Murphy was AMAZING! Very down to earth, honest and made my first time ever buying a car so exciting and manageable! He was interested in me, my wants my needs and what was best for my budget. I Had no intention of purchasing right away but I couldn't resist. Besides the amazing customer service, the car was absolutely beautiful and all of the warrantees and features it Came with were irresistible. I cannot remember my finance managers name, I believe shawn. He's a Persian gentleman but he was so friendly and funny. Really explained everything I wanted to know and made signing quite easy. I will be back for sure and have nothing but great things to say!

Brian Murphy
Shawn Kiannejad

"It worked!"

- WAGNER.DICK Verified Customer

We needed a new car, researched on line, visited Orlando and he had the car we selected from the on-line inventory in Lisle, drove the car, bought the car, all in a reasonable time.

Orlando Johnson