Honda Superstore of Lisle

Scott Heger

Sales/Leasing Consultant

"First Honda PurchaseI"

- Buyers Verified Customer

My husband and I went in to just "look" at the Hondas. We were not pressured, but were given loads of information. We weren't sure if we wanted an Accord or CR-V, but Toni Vetrisek was so pleasant, informative, and did not rush us. We finally decided on our first SUV. When going through the finances, Shawn was very pleasant and helpful.

Tony Vetrisek
Shawn Kiannejad

"Accord purchase "

- RMOS31 Verified Customer

I worked with Dan Nozari on my purchase. It was a great experience. He was very professional, knowledgeable and answer all my questions until I was comfortable with buying my new car.

Dan Nozari

"New CRV purchase"

- HEATHER5576 Verified Customer

My husband and I went in to look at purchasing a new Honda CRV. Tina was are sales lady. She was awesome to work with!

Tina Misic