Honda Superstore of Lisle

Shawn Kiannejad, Finance manager, Honda Superstore of Lisle

Shawn Kiannejad

Finance manager

November 21, 2017

"Great experience for first-time buyer"

- kgokhale

Had been in an accident which totaled my car and was looking for a safe, reliable car. Honda spoke to me through research but the staff at Honda of Lisle made it happen. Their sales staff was inquisitive and forthcoming without being annoying. They asked the right questions and didn't try to up sell me without a reason. They were patient and helped me to make an informed decision instead of throwing papers in my face to try to close a sale. As someone who works in high-end technical sales for a living, I can confidently say that out of 4 dealerships the sales staff at Honda was by far the best. They didn't have to do much to close the sale, but they helped me to find the model and features that were best for me at a reasonable price. That, in itself, showed me their competence and customer-first attitude when helping a young 24 year old guy like myself to find his first ever car. Keep it up!

Kabir Sheikh
Candice Conrad
Other Employees : Ryan (please give him a 5 star. Can't find him in the list above but he was excellent).

November 20, 2017

"Great Sales Help"

- Happy

Robert Woods was our sales help. Very pleasant friendly and hard working. He did his job and got us into what we feel, is the car we wanted and needed. my wife loves her 2017 CR-V. Thanked him with a hug for the great sales experience too! And if she’s happy I’m happy too! Thanks Bob! Went to the familiarize night on second Tuesday and there’s too many people to name that were knowledgeable and very helpful. This is our third car from this dealership. The other two are a 2003 Element and a 1997 Accord. Both still running and will probably go to grandsons.

Frank Genovise
Bob Woods
Bob Mitchell
Brad Mitchell

November 20, 2017

"Wonderful service"

- GJO5648

I recently leased a car from the Honda superstore in Lilsle. Working with OJ made everything simple and fun. I don’t like going to car dealerships, but OJ changed my perspective. He assisted me in finding the right vehicle and moving through the financial part of the process quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend OJ and the Honda Superstore at Lisle if you’re searching for a vehicle.

Orlando Johnson