Honda Superstore of Lisle

Customer Care Agent

December 18, 2017

"A wonderful experience"

- dmiller 69

My husband and I were recently treated with great care and respect at Honda of Lisle as we considered our options between buying or leasing a new vehicle. We were neither rushed or pressured us through the process. The customer service at Honda is superior. We are always greeted by name and are consistently shown impeccable courtesy. We would up with just the right car because Honda staff found a creative solution that fit our needs to a T. Tony Vetrisek was focused, and intent on pleasing us. We will remember his kindness. We will remember the ease of the process. Thank you Honda staff. We will return again and again. We are Clark and Debbie Miller.

John Campbell
Tony Vetrisek
Brad Mitchell

December 12, 2017

"An Overall Good Experience "

- J Mang

A very nice and laid back atmosphere; I was greeted with a "what's up" by a sales manager when picking up my vehicle. Orlando Johnson was very friendly and helpful to my wife and I and exceeded our vehicle needs. I do feel though the financing department could have helped us better. We were looking for a 5 year loan and were told the best they could do was a 4 year loan at 6.4 percent. Our bank offered a 5 year loan at 5.3 percent. Not that big of a difference, but money is still money to any growing family like mine. And, also, our $1000 down payment was not factored in when they were searching for a loan for us. Again, not that much, but money is very important to any family these days.

Orlando Johnson
Shawn Kiannejad

December 12, 2017

"Such a great experience!"

- J9y8s

From start to finish, all the members of the dealership I encountered provided great service. Kabir and Heri really took care of me and made me feel comfortable in choosing a great car!

Heri Gaytan