Honda World

Brian Trimble, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Honda World

Brian Trimble

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 18, 2018

"Service Center is top-notch"

- MelissawiththeCR-V

I purchased a Honda Cr-V ten years ago from Honda World. I have used the service center many times and trust them with my car. The fact that they assign each customer a service advisor as point of contact is reassuring, and they keep me posted about the status of my car. They always run the car through the car wash before I pick it up, too!

Mike Kavanaugh

"Always helpful!!!!!"

- Firstcar

Damon Hampton has helped almost everyone in my family find a great car and it has been fantastic every time. Thank you for one more!!!!

Damon Hampton

September 18, 2018

"Most fun car buying experience"

- basehit3468

Talked with salesperson before arriving at dealership and this person suggested I check out the Costco Car Buying Program. Got my quote from Costco and when we arrived at Honda World they had a copy of this quote also. The price Costco quoted was the price I paid. Sales people were friendly and accommodating. Beau Andrews and Tailor Tandy made the purchase of my CRV easy and almost enjoyable. Tailor was very patient with us and answered all our questions with a smile. If I should need another vehicle in the future I will definitely buy from Honda World.

Beau Andrews