Honda World

Marshall Dean

Ryan Anderson, Sales Associate, Honda World

Ryan Anderson

November 21, 2017

"I'm a Multiple Repeat Customer and Damon is the Man!"

- Chris in Louisville

I've bought several cars from Damon over the last 8 or so years. I'm a very thorough and picky customer but Damon makes it so easy! I've been to many dealers and bought many cars in the past 35+ years but Damon at Honda World has got them all beat hands down. Damon and I have actually become friends so I think that says it all. Do yourself a favor and leave the hassle at the other car dealerships and go see Damon! Chris in Louisville

Damon Hampton

"Go see Damon!!"

- BigBen8806

If you’re looking for a car Damon is your guy. Nothing but pleasant to work with and he is up front and honest and will work to get you the deal you need. He stayed late to make sure everything went well with financing. He even gave me a ride to the store while we were waiting on financing since I’d been there for awhile and needed a pack of smokes! Even discovered a leak in my tire the week after purchase and Damon made sure that they covered the repair for free! Go see him and tell him Ben sent you!

Damon Hampton

November 21, 2017

"A great new car buying experience"

- Rogerthat

I had entertained the notion of down sizing from a van to a CRV a couple of months ago. Then I received a couple of letters offering to buy my van. Back I go to my long time salesman and friend, Nick Woodson. Nick put together a great deal on my new CRV. I love my new car. Thanks Nick for a wonderful experience. (Again)

Steven Bell