Honda World

Delivery Specialist Manager

February 21, 2019

"Purchase of CRV"

- Michelle123

Chris was fast, honest, and very professional. Great car buying experience, thank you Chris! I will be back for my next car purchase at Sam Swope

Chris Stromberg

February 21, 2019

"So excited!"

- SSD2019

Semsa made what is usually a long stressful day much more pleasant. She was very quick in replying to emails as we were discussing our options prior to our visit. We will definitely look her up when we are ready to purchase our next vehicle.

Rizvic Semsa

February 20, 2019

"Emissions trouble and tailgate "

- Scote

Joshua Swartz was the Service advisor who help me when I brought my 2016 Honda Pilot in for repair for Emissions trouble and a problem with back tailgate that was an issue with the Pilot with the tailgate holding water since the day I bought it. Joshua made sure that my emissions travel was covered under my extended warranty that I purchased and that the tailgate was covered under the warranty of the vehicle. He also put me down on the list so that when they had an available car for me to rent he could call me. Joshua went above and beyond to make sure that my issues are taken care of. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle at Honda world.

Joshua Swartz