Honda of Kirkland

12420 NE 85th St, Kirkland, Washington 98033 Directions

479 Reviews of Honda of Kirkland

February 18, 2019

"Very awesome service!! "

- princeali92

Dillan has been very supportive and understanding of my financial situations. He was caring, friendly, easy to talk to and doing what he could to give me the best deal for the car I leased. When showing a car, he presents the car very well in full detail and is very knowledgable of all the Honda models. After making negotiations with Dilan, his manager, Heath, was very supportive as well, extremely friendly, and willing to make sure you get the best deal when buying a car. Dilan was also nice enough to offer all weather floor mats for free for my vehicle as well. I highly recommend to go to Honda of Kirkland to purchase any Honda vehicle and I would strongly recommmend going to Dilan and Heath for suggestions.

Dilan Saeed
Heath Bower
February 16, 2019

"Smooth and Easy"

- PDid

I worked with a fun, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful salesperson named Justin Lee. He knew everything about the vehicle (which has not been the case with several salespeople elsewhere in my past). He was funny and full of energy and I didn't feel sales pressure. He was working with a manager named Jae Han and I appreciated that that two of them did not leave us waiting around while discussing offers and evaluating my trade in... the experience was friendly and smooth all around. Prior to coming in to the dealer I had worked via email with another salesperson named Joe Smith who was also very helpful and accommodating... he just happened to be out sick at the time of my appointment which is the only reason we didn't continue working together. The actual legal and finance portion of my purchase was quick and well explained by Tim Chi as well. Great experience all around with the staff.

Joe Smith
Tim Chi
Jae Han
February 13, 2019

"Excellent "

- Pooh

Very informative test drive. Explained everything in detail about car features, warranties, payment etc. provided best finance with good APR. Showed flexibility in providing the best price 😊.

MJ Kim
February 11, 2019

"Great experience "

- F3789

Overall my first great experience very friendly and fast. Justin provides a great service from the moment we walked in very informative and knowledge of the car I was purchasing. Enjoyed our conversations great guy and it was a great pleasure to meet him and do business with him.

Ken Pho

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thanks for your review about your experience with Justin and Honda of Kirkland. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

February 11, 2019

"Superb Service "

- Carojo1

I do have to admit that Kenny and Justin Lee were great. They most definitely made my experience at the dealership a very hard one to top by any other dealer. For the very first time I felt that they worked with me from the beginning very friendly and Justin a great salesman carrying and promo to details. My kids were very happy as well. He was very attentive and I will definitely buy my next car from you . Once again thank you and stay blessed.

Ken Pho

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thanks for your review! We're glad that Justin and Kenny could assist you with your vehicle purchase and that your experience was top notch. Enjoy your new vehicle!

February 10, 2019

"Great Experience"

- HOK2019

Jin and Barbara went out of their way to make this experience very enjoyable with little hassle. They were extremely professional and knowledgeable and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. They worked very hard to get through the process in a timely manner. Would highly recommend dealing with these people.

Jin Sato
Other Employees : Barbara C. (in Finance)

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thank you for recommendation and review of Jin and Barbara. We work hard to make sure all our customer's questions are answered to their satisfaction. Thanks again!

February 09, 2019

"New CR-V purchase"

- Ken24

Great experience. From initial contact to final signature - Polo and Barbara were great. Love the new car and they gave us an excellent price. Would definitely shop here again.

Polo Dong
Other Employees : Barbara

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thanks for the review Ken. Very happy to hear that your experience was great from start to finish. We strive to do that every time with every customer. Looking forward to your next visit with us. Enjoy your new CR-V!

February 09, 2019

"Best dealer experience!"

- Drumax

Justin Lee and the guys at Honda of Kirkland were extremely friendly, professional and very easy to work with which is exactly what you want when buying a new vehicle.

Alex Gharai
Dilan Saeed
Tim Chi
Justin Sobchuk

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thanks for the review Drumax, we like it when customers tell us their experience was the best! We work very hard to make sure it is for each one of our customers. Thanks again.

February 08, 2019

"Highly knowledgeable and helpful salesperson"

- Accord Owner

I had the pleasure of buying a new car while being guided by Chris Wallace. He was very helpful in getting the car at the best price and in the right color. I got the opportunity to test drive the Accord and CRV.

Chris Wallace

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thank you for leaving your review about your time with Chris Wallace. We appreciate your comments and hope your ownership experience is second to none. Enjoy!

February 03, 2019

"Professional assistance and guidance"

- JangLee

The agent, Joseph Murphy, is knowledgeable and pleasant in every way. We, my husband and I, felt that we were in good hands from the beginning to end.

Joseph Murphy

Honda of Kirkland responded

Thank you for your comments JangLee. Joe is diligent about providing the best assistance and guidance to his customers and it shows day in and day out. Thank you for choosing Honda of Kirkland.