Honda of Serramonte

Steven Li

February 16, 2019

"Highly recommended"

- Rhalena

Sericed my Honda fuel cell for a recall and everyone was very friendly, professional amd informative. They gave me a rental fir the dsy and fi NJ ished my car in half of the estimated time. No car wash, but after my horrific time up the street at Ford, this Honda service center (and especially Eric Tom) are amazing.

Eric Tom

February 16, 2019

"Highly recommended"

- Rhalena

Serviced my leased Clarity fuel cell. Eric was outstanding. Efficient and informative - Honda gave me a rental so I could continue with my day and finished the vehicle in half of the expected time. The only negative is that they didn't wash my car; but it was raining anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

Eric Chau

February 14, 2019

"Excellent customer service!"

- myfriendpenny

I loved being able to communicate by text to discuss details and negotiate a price. They made it very easy! Unfortunately the car I was interested in was sold before I could get there and finalize the deal. However when I’m in the market again I will definitely go to Honda of Serramonte first.

Marcin Pendzialek