Honda of Stevens Creek

Daniel Lopretta

September 19, 2018

"CRV Review "

- R123

Our experience at Honda Stevens Creek was positive and professional. Our dealer was Alex and he was attentive, personable, professional and transparent. We did not feel rushed and many aspects of the vehicle were explained to us. Alex made me feel confident in my purchase.

Alex Rodriguez

September 19, 2018

"Best experience overall while buying a new car."

- Neeraj

I had the best experience at this dealership in San Jose. The salesperson David Nyam was extremely knowledgeable, patient and friendly. He gave me facts about all the cars. Took me for test ride in two of them. Pointed out all the features. Most importantly him as well as the finance manager Allen did not force anything on me in terms of extras. They never pushed me to make any decisions which was opposite from what I had experienced at San Francisco Honda dealer. The delivery manager Kathy was also a pleasure to work with. Since my car was not ready for pick up for an additional day due to extra customization I had requested, she gave me a loaner car free of cost. The entire team was very helpful. I would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone, especially, David, Kathy and Allen.

David Nyam
Other Employees : Allen, Kathy

September 18, 2018

"Service was top notch, kudos Daniel!"

- Isudeo

Love the service done on my vehicle here, service tech was knowledgeable and helpful and price was reasonable. Will definitely continue taking my vehicle here.

Daniel Lopretta