Honolulu Ford

Sales & Leasing Specialist

January 14, 2019

"Great service "

- TKIM9285 Verified Customer

Great service. Didn't take that long. Paper work went by fast. Drove off in a nice clean car. It's my 5th brand new car from Honolulu ford

Matt

January 13, 2019

"Car repair "

- SUZANNESMITH0 Verified Customer

My service rep, Kyle is terriffic! He meets me with a smile and explains all the details of the needed repair. When I made the appt to bring the car in, he was accommodating to my schedule and made the drop off a quick experience. When the car was ready, he called me to pickup and arrange a time I did and met with the service manager who reviewed my invoice with me at the service payout counter. The young lady there was polite and on target. I paid my bill and then a service employee came to the counter and told me my car was at the front, waiting to drive away.

January 12, 2019

"Warranty repair "

- ILIVE4HIM2DAY Verified Customer

I gave a 5-Star rating due my 3 previous purchase at Honolulu Ford. Two of the three purchases were at their Ala Moana location. My family and I were always treated professionally and with respect. From start to closing to the scheduling of services, warranty work, and repairs. The only disappointment I have with this warranty work is the personal lost in time and travel to justify the discrepancies. I would have thought that Ford would have made the corrections regardless, so that dedicated Ford enthusiasts would not give a second thought in his next vehicle purchase.

Ben Cabalo