Honolulu Ford

Fleet Sales

July 16, 2018

"Scheduled service"

- STEWARTS Verified Customer

Received a coupon flyer in the mail and took advantage of it. Called to make the appointment. The receptionist was kind to accommodate a convenient time for me. I waited and my truck was finished before the estimated time. The service writer (Kyle) went over the invoice. I paid and left.

Cashier at the time (morning) was nice and effecient.

July 16, 2018

"Purchase"

- riche1985 Verified Customer

I was very impressed with the service. I will be coming back to purchase more company vehicles in the coming months and will be using Richard.

Richard Teruya

July 10, 2018

"Great follow up."

- KATHY.DOZAL Verified Customer

Our company recently purchased a fleet vehicle for our HI office. We had certain requirements and cost parameters we needed to stay within. Mario was our sales person and he did an great job with his follow up and helped us find the exact vehicle we needed. Since this purchase was handled by our corporate office the sales contracts needed to be sent out of state for signing. Mario coordinated all this in a timely manner, which made the deal go very smoothly.

Mario Warren