Hopkins Acura

Luke Chapman

January 19, 2019

"Recall fix"

- nicole Verified Customer

I brought the car in for a recall fix and oil change. The staff was very helpful, efficient and pleasant. I liked receiving a text message when my car was ready.

Kah Fai Tse

January 17, 2019

"Friendly and knowledgeable "

- PALACIOS.C Verified Customer

I walked in just to get my 2016 serviced. On my way out I noticed this Red sport looking MDX and I decided to inquire about it, next thing I know, Raj the sales person was so persuasive and explained so well the advantages of that car that I couldn’t do anything else but to trade my 2016.

Raj Khara
John Li

January 16, 2019

"First Time Service Experience "

- jems_wss Verified Customer

Had a noise with my new vehicle after only 1600 miles. Terry was able to have the vehicle evaluated promptly, parts needed to be ordered and currently awaiting back order to be filled.

Terry Clark