Hudson Ford

1036 Reviews of Hudson Ford

May 17, 2018

"Over the top!"

- Rsb0107

I had a challenging finical situation and Cory was willing to work with me to assess all my vehicle options to make sure I was not only getting what I wanted but making sure the payment was where I wanted it. Never felt pushed to move my payment up to accomidate a vehicle. Handled multiple questions form me over a few days went way above and beyond. Thanks Cory!!!!

"Very helpful"

- Awerner

Hudson Ford is an amazing dealer. I they are very helpful and have lots of options on vehicles and financing. Cory Spear was great with helping me get a good vehicle.

May 10, 2018

"Great people and place "

- Folkd8887

Everyone was very nice and willing to answer any questions I had and I felt I wasn’t pressured to buy a vehicle if I didn’t feel comfortable doing it.

Abe Dahdah
May 10, 2018

"Not your typical car buying experience"

- Domo.Wheaties

I always get nervous when it comes to looking for a new vehicle, but with Hudson Ford they made it easy from the first interaction. I reached out to this dealership a week before I was ready to purchase a new vehicle. Before looking into Hudson Ford I spoke to other dealerships and no one continued to stay in contact. I never worked with Ashley or Dani directly but they stayed in contact with me throughout the week answering any questions that came up. Cory was great he was not a pushy sales person and he was able to get me into my favorite vehicle even with non favorable credit. (He doesn't answer the phone haha but that is because his workload is CRAZY). He made it comfortable enviorment for myself and for my 4 year old son. It was never a dull moment with him. I would totally recommend working with Hudson Ford.

Dani Kirch-Whitmore
May 09, 2018

"Overall great buying experience"

- 2014C300

Joe and Amillie were both great to work with during the buying process. They were attentive, friendly, responsive and I definitely recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Joe Brims
May 09, 2018

"Overall experience "

- Happy customer

Was a very pleasant experience working with Hudson Ford. They answered all our questions. Very efficient staff. Found issues that they fixed no questions asked. They followed up with us after the purchase to make sure we did not have any questions or concerns.

Dani Kirch-Whitmore
May 08, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- tlester918

Lease ended on a 2015 Ford Mustang and I worked with Jonathan Nissly to get into another lease, with a 2018 Ford Mustang. Jonathan went above and beyond in his efforts to secure the new lease, for the term and monthly payment I needed to have (budget wise). He was patient, understanding and at all times, eager to explore all the options in that effort. Salesperson Amillie Kayacan also assisted in the effort, primarily in finding a Mustang that best matched my preferences (color, trim style, options, etc.). Without the concern and care of Jonathan and Amillie, I wouldn't be driving a new Mustang today. I appreciate their efforts beyond what a simple thank you could ever convey, and they've earned my repeat business, as well as referrals.

Jonathan Nissly
May 08, 2018

"First Ford"

- Gater

My wife wanted a new car and was interested in the Ford Escape. I hate car shopping, but went along. Randy Krig made our test drive and eventual purchase painless and pleasant.

Randy Krig
May 07, 2018

"Best purchasing experience ever"

- badger1441

My neighbor was the best reference for Hudson Ford as he has not only bought new but also has had his Ford serviced at this dealership. Based on his positive comments over the years, I decided to stop in. My new vehicle purchase experience was the best I have ever had. Much better than any of the competitors let alone other Ford dealerships. Joe was fair and straight forward with me on all aspects. He did a great job answering my questions. Also, Levi was a pleasure to work with, and I appreciated him finding the best financing package for me. I really enjoyed the bantering between Joe, Janell, and Levi! When the dealership employees are happy and like working with each other, it makes my life as a customer much more pleasant. Looking forward to seeing the new showroom!!

Joe Neinas
Kelly Bradley
May 07, 2018

"Great service"

- Escape rose

We got the best deal by far on the exact same vehicle. Amellie was great took a lot of time with us and knew her stuff. Would highly recommend Hudson Ford.

1 - 10 of 1,036 results