Hudson Ford

BDC

May 17, 2018

"Over the top!"

- Rsb0107

I had a challenging finical situation and Cory was willing to work with me to assess all my vehicle options to make sure I was not only getting what I wanted but making sure the payment was where I wanted it. Never felt pushed to move my payment up to accomidate a vehicle. Handled multiple questions form me over a few days went way above and beyond. Thanks Cory!!!!

May 10, 2018

"Very helpful"

- Awerner

Hudson Ford is an amazing dealer. I they are very helpful and have lots of options on vehicles and financing. Cory Spear was great with helping me get a good vehicle.

May 10, 2018

"Great people and place "

- Folkd8887

Everyone was very nice and willing to answer any questions I had and I felt I wasn’t pressured to buy a vehicle if I didn’t feel comfortable doing it.

Abe Dahdah

Used 2015 Ford Explorer, $31495

2015 Ford Explorer

New 2018 Ford Escape, $24637

2018 Ford Escape

• Free Caribou Coffee and Treats!