Hudson Ford

Randy Krig, Sales Associate, Hudson Ford

Randy Krig

Sales Associate

December 10, 2018

"Purchasing a 2018 Superduty "

- Rcndrt

All the staff at Hudson Ford greeted and introduced themselves. They were all very helpful and explained everything perfectly. All of my questions were answered promptly and professionally.

Joe Brims
Jason Kahl
Irina Stitt
Mike Foster

December 07, 2018

"Transmission "

- Josh Roloff

Hello, I had my ford explorer serviced at hudson Ford. The explorer had transmission problems going into reverse. It would go into turtle mode and we knew something was not right. I booked a appointment and got a loaner car that was great and convenient. Upon booking the explorer into the shop for a diagnosis of the transmission. I received a call saying the truck would need a used or rebuilt transmission that would be between $4000- and $5000 . After deciding not to have the work done. We asked about a possible trade in value and was quite disappointed of the value they would give us with the transmission problems. As we picked up the explorer and dropped off the rental. I found out the transmission pan was not removed and there for it could not be inspected. The explorer was brought into a transmission repair shop down the road and inspected and the internal components were replaced for a fraction of the price of a rebuild transmission . I appreciate the loaner car but feel the time spent with the vehicle was just wasted and I would of been happy to pay for the extra time spent with he explorer to diagnoses the broken components. I will continue to get my vehicles serviced here but just wish it could of been in a better service mater.

Kelly Bradley
3.0

December 04, 2018

"Fantastic buyiner experience"

- bdpenney

Best vehicle buying experience we have ever had! We've been to numerous dealerships in the past and consistently encountered pushy high-pressure salespeople as well as questionable deals (or the flat-out bait-and-switch). We were pleasantly surprised at our experience at Hudson Ford in every way. The staff were courteous and polite (as well as extremely knowledgeable). The value we received was exceptional (we also got a fantastic trade-in value for our old vehicle, coming in at nearly twice what the NADA trade-in price was listed at!). We will shop here again.

Amillie Kayacan

Used 2013 Toyota Camry, $11795

2013 Toyota Camry

Used 2011 Jeep Wrangler, $15499

2011 Jeep Wrangler

• Free Caribou Coffee and Treats!