Hudson Hyundai

Shamar Thomas, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hudson Hyundai

Shamar Thomas

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 15, 2017

"Great value, service and staff"

- Jml465 Verified Customer

I experienced Great value, service and staff even years after my purchase. Four years after purchasing my car the battery died and I called Aaa first and they weren't able to start my car after I changed battery they said it was the alarm so I called the Hyundai roadside and asked if the could reset alarm but they said they couldn't and only tow so in desperation of getting my car started I called Ruddy Balbi and he texted me he would call me back in a few. He did and he explained to me how to reset the alarm and I was on my way. This is after 4 years he remembered me and he knew the cars. There is no better staff and service like this.

October 15, 2017

"Best of the best"

- jarviskheiy Verified Customer

Very helpful and he really help us and very happy that he made it happen for us to have the SUV we want. We love the car that he suggested and i think it’s the best for our growing family.

October 13, 2017

"My Second Tucson"

- couidad32 Verified Customer

The people at Hudson Hyundai are great. I am a returning customer. This is my second Tucson. On the day of my purchase I was just looking for prices and they had the model with a sunroof in stock they ran my credit and I drove off with a new car. They work really fast with the paperwork.

Used 2017 Kia Sedona, $17999