Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Ashton May, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ashton May

Anthony Reich, Subaru New & Pre-Owned Sales Director, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Anthony Reich

Subaru New & Pre-Owned Sales Director
Ben Frazer, Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Ben Frazer

Raquel Mitchell, Certified Subaru Specialist, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Raquel Mitchell

Certified Subaru Specialist

January 17, 2018

"No pressure buying experience"

- Hspencer

We went in to look at a used Subaru, and found a different vehicle that suited our needs better. David Rumple was our sales rep and he made the buying experience as painless and easy as any I've ever had. He has followed up to make sure we're happy with our purchase and we couldn't recommend them more. When it comes time to trade again they will be our first stop and probably our last. Five stars to the whole team.

David Rumple

January 17, 2018

"Straight forward, quick, easy, and friendly!"

- trevorsisk

I went into this dealership expecting to spend a full day of the usual exhausting car buying experience. But I was pleasantly surprised that this wasn't the case at all! The salesperson I worked with, Raquel, was very straight forward with me and was more than willing to answer my questions honestly. They gave me a good price for my trade in too. My appointment was at 8am, I was greeted right when I walked in the door and we got started instantly. I was out of there with my new Outback by 11 and I was very happy with everything. Everyone I met was in good spirits and hospitable. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Raquel Mitchell

"2016 Subaru"

- Wiliam

Buying the car went well. Mr Rumble was straight-forward , kind and easy-going. The gentleman who processed payment was also nice. I am enjoying the Forester.

David Rumple