Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Joe Sparlin, Finance Manager, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Joe Sparlin

Michael Raupp, Certified Subaru Sales Professional/Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Michael Raupp

New Car Sales

September 19, 2018

"Outstanding Experience"

- Emu

The service department was very qualified and worked hard to meet my needs. The service writers are very knowledgeable and courteous. Looking forward to new dealership.

Bosko Zaric

September 17, 2018

"Very cooperative and helpful without being overbearing"

- Spanky#73

Mike (as well as everyone else encountered at the dealership) was very helpful, knowledgeable,and attentive to my needs. I like how we talked about what I was looking for and what he had to offer. He even spoke about upfront expectations too (some folks think you can come in and get an unreasonable price -he explained what I could get and even offered several great bargain prices quotes). He was also very knowledgeable of the vehicles I was looking at. I ended up buying a used vehicle and was offered additional services through the dealer, but no one was pushy - they just explained what was available. Mike even pointed out flaws on the used vehicle to ensure I understood what I was buying and any potential issues (honesty and integrity). Would definitely recommend - in fact I am still looking to buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Michael Raupp

September 17, 2018

"Very accommodating, helpful, and friendly staff! "

- mscicijones

As a single mom working full-time, going to grad school and juggling other church/extracurricular activities, the last thing I needed was car issues. Friday night, my SUV died on me facing a very large repair bill - to be the third one in less than six months. Instead, I started looking at dependable vehicles with some protection (i.e. warranties) and I knew Kia was supposed to be one of the best in this area. Saul reached out to me first thing Saturday and helped guide me through the whole process. I was a bit unsure about the possibility of leasing, but we are making it work and I LOVE my brand new 2019 Kia Sorento! I cannot say enough about the staff here - everyone was pleasant and helpful and did not make me feel pressured or uncomfortable for one second. I HIGHLY recommend doing business with them - I know I will be back!

Saul Lajun