Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Joe Sparlin

Mike Bresnahan, Transportation Consultant, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Mike Bresnahan

Transportation Consultant
Rick Salsman, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Rick Salsman

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant/Certified Subaru Sales Professional

"PowerTrain warranty"

- chempo1994

Call monday cause a rack and pinion was leaking , Got an appointment done for wednesday whit bosko very happy whit the work they did whit the issue very helpful and good communication whit the service team and thanks to David Murga for always help me out whit everything i need ?🏻

David Murga ,Bosko Zaik

"AWRSOME"

- Sunshine

I just came into the Dealership to have my Kia serviced. While waiting for my car to get serviced I walked onto the showroom floor. I was greeted immediately my one helpful salesman, Darwin. He was kind, thoughtful and knew his stuff. It was a pleasure doing business with him. One of his greatest attributes is HONESTY! He walked me through the entire deal, ensuring I got the best deal possible. Before I knew it I was sitting with Donna doing the paperwork on my brand new Kia Soul. She too is the most helpful and caring individual. This is the 5th Kia I’ve purchased from your dealership and have had nothing but professional service each and every time. Trust me I’m one happy camper and when it’s time to purchase my next Kia I’m coming directly to your Dealership. I rank your Dealership a 5-Star!

Darwin Gibson
Ashton May
Other Employees : Donna

January 19, 2019

"Hassle free and meticulous "

- Wrxguy81

This dealership has been great so far, James Born and Rick Salsman were great to talk to and hassle free salesman’s and Bosko Zaric from Servid Dep. we’re always helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend them and this dealership.

James Born