Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Raquel Mitchell, Certified Subaru Specialist/Events, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Raquel Mitchell

Alex Wiederholt, Certified Kia Sales Professional, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Alex Wiederholt

Certified Kia Sales Professional

November 22, 2017

"oil change and spark plug replacement"

- ML from Argyle

service was great, and price was competitive. appreciated the shuttle which allowed me to get some work done while my car was being serviced, time frame for work performed was over 3.5 hours..

Robert Spielman

November 21, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Moonroof

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They explained the process and kept me informed of progress on my vehicle. I will return for any service needed for my car.

Robert Goodwin

November 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- Little Sister

My sister and I visited Huffines Subaru because I was looking for a new car. Brent Kelly was the salesman who helped us. He was very patient and really seemed to enjoy being "double teamed" by us. After test driving several cars, Brent not only sold me a new Legacy, he also sold my sister (a Hyundai loyalist) a new Forester! We had a great time and look forward to our future visits to Huffines.

Brent Kelly