Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Pre-Owned Sales

November 13, 2018

"Great Experience!!!"

- mcvpev

We came in knowing we wanted to purchase a new Subaru Outback. I called ahead to make sure the stock # on web site was on the lot. It was, but had only been there a day or so - so it hadn't been through the dealers delivery service yet for anyone to drive it. Mike Bresnahan our sales guy made it happen within the hour. We arrived at around 3:30 and was on our way home with the new Subaru by 7:30. Thanks

Mike Bresnahan
Joe Sparlin

November 11, 2018

"Excellent service and dependable!"

- Ziggy

I have bought 2 Kia's within the past year form Huffines, and I also do business with the same dealership for my Ram in Lewisville. I have always enjoyed excellent and responsive service and when I had to purchase another Kia at last minute, They secured the vehicle I wanted and gave a fair price, as well as has everything ready to go when we pulled up. We were in an out within an hour.

Andrew Avera

November 10, 2018

"Love Huffines & my Outback!!!"

- 3dogs&aboy

Dealership is Familiy & Pet Friendly! Rick was very accomadating & Efficient,he still follows up & maintains the realtionship.....We Will drive 500 + miles again for future purchase!!!

Rick Salsman