Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

5150 I-35 E, Denton, Texas 76210

Anthony Reich, Subaru New & Pre-Owned Sales Director, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

Anthony Reich

James Born, New Car Sales, Huffines Kia Subaru Corinth

James Born

New Car Sales

October 16, 2017

"Made my experience easy"

- Holley Caldwell

I am not a fan of car shopping. To me, the experience is stressful, and I would never have a car note if it was my choice. However, an accident left my car totaled and me on the lookout for a vehicle. I cannot stress enough how easy they made this process! They did not try to "sell" me on anything, and avoided the car salesman schtick (which I hate). Would recommend to any of my friends or family!

Mike Bresnahan
Other Employees : Denton Stovall

October 12, 2017

"Quality service"

- J. La Marr

I found the vehicle I was searching for online and contacted the dealership. Brent Kelly picked up the phone when I called. He was very helpful and professional. I had been searching for 5 months for this particular vehicle. I live 5 hours away. Brent was so kind to take endless pictures of the vehicle as well as several phone calls. I practically bought the vehicle over the phone😊

Brent Kelly

October 11, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- David L Boyd

We had a great experience dealing with Andrew Avera and Alex Wiederholt. They were very friendly and professional and made my wife and I feel like valued customers. Their product knowledge was excellent and they answered all our questions. We love our KIA Sorento! We look forward to working with your service department. Thank you, Dave and Fran Boyd

Andrew Avera