Huntington Ford

Angelo Giordimaina, New & Used Car Sales, Huntington Ford

Angelo Giordimaina

New & Used Car Sales

October 20, 2017

"Outstanding attention to detail. "

- bossmustang

I am an performance enthusiast/vintage car owner and am very particular about my cars. I can't say enough good things about the recent treatment my car and I received from Dave Watt, the Service Manager, and the service team at Huntington. I was having some front tire wear issues on my 2013 Mustang Boss 302. They set me with up an appointment for a alignment check. I was greeted by Dave. He introduced me to Dustin, the alignment Service Technician. After checking it out, they identified significant toe in issues up front and some minor issues in the rear. Dustin was exceptionally careful handling my car. I was kept in the loop throughout the process. Dustin was able to make the necessary adjustments on all 4 wheels. They provided me with a print out with before and after measurements. The entire visit was a pleasure. Highly recommended. Thanks Dave and Dustin!!!

Dave Watt
Other Employees : Dustin

October 19, 2017

"Smooth with no pressure "

- Harris

I telephoned Anastasia because I had read reviews concerning her expertise in leasing and selling cars. I was looking to lease a Ford Explorer. I told her what I wanted on the vehicle and my price range. I also told her this was my first lease. She called me within a few days and gave me an excellent price. I picked the vehicle up yesterday. She was fantastic through the entire transaction.

Anastasia Savina
Other Employees : Christine

October 19, 2017

"Angelo is thee best"

- My escape

Angelo asked all the right questions and noted everything I wanted in a car. He found a couple for me to choose from! He was very thorough and went over every detail of my new Escape and thought about showing me attributes of the vehicle most salespeople wouldnt tell you! I have already recommended Angelo to a couple of my friends!! 5 star service!!!

Angelo Giordimaina