Hyannis Honda

Mark Arnold, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hyannis Honda

Mark Arnold

"Excellent buying experience....again!"

- soccermom2four

I went in knowing I wanted a CRV and did plenty of research before actually heading out to find the car. Jason came out to assist me and he was a huge help. I was very happy with the entire experience. I have sent friends and coworkers there and they have all had great experiences! I have always hated the finance dept in a dealership. Conrad made this the least stressful and most pleasant experience I have ever had. Hyannis Honda will always be my first stop!

Jason Kostanovitz
Other Employees : Conrad

April 23, 2018

"My experience purchasing a 2018 Accord was one of the best."

- Mary F.

From the time Mike Richards met me in the parking lot until I drove away in my new car was hassle free. He had me drive a CRV and Accord and explained the features of each. I felt no pressure at any time. My car was prepped and ready for me when I arrived to pick it up. Mike even moved my recycle sticker to the new car. He thoroughly explained all the new ( to me ) bells and whistles of my car. When the paper work was completed he took me to the service dept. for the inspection. I was truly impressed with the people at Hyannis Honda!

Mike Richards
Other Employees : The gentleman who explained all the paper work

April 23, 2018

"Mark Arnold is my new friend!"

- Bev

Mark was so pleasant and personable, and the process was almost painless. He took time to show me all the new things in my new Accord, Conrad in the finance office was very helpful, it wasn't his fault that the Registry was slammed the day I was there.

Mark Arnold