Hyannis Honda

Peter Marancik, Sales and Lease Consultant, Hyannis Honda

Peter Marancik

Sales and Lease Consultant

November 17, 2017

"Fast, Efficient & Painless!"

- George Wright

Whenever I've gone into Hyannis Honda to either browse, or inquire about a new car purchase, The team has always been willing to work with me, AND listen to me. I am retired, and on a very tight budget. When I've considered purchasing a new Honda, I have always prefaced the conversation with "I need to stay within this monthly payment", and the dealers honestly absorb that information and work with me on achieving a comfortable monthly payment. My family has been buying Hondas from Hyannis Honda since 1984. We will continue to do so because of the service that we receive there. The service department is also very efficient and easy to work with. I always bring my Hondas to the Hyannis Honda service garage for EVERYTHING. They are honest and friendly.

Chip Berkowitz

November 15, 2017

"My new Honda Civic lease"

- JMP

Andrew Burling at Orleans Auto Center helped me choose the best new car lease and deal possible. He took the time to explained everything clearly and without rushing me. Best service yet from Honda. I love my new car.

Andrew Burling

November 13, 2017

"Very welcoming and informative"

- Sandie

Peter spent time with us and assisted us in making the right decision for our needs. Leasing was introduced to us; great option for us.

Peter Stout