Hyannis Honda

Mark Arnold

January 23, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Brinker1959

Dan was really easy to work with. He answered all my questions and brought up a few things I hadn't thought of. I would highly recommend Dan and this dealership to any of my friends or family.

Dan Vecchione

January 22, 2018

"Get what makes you happy but have patience "

- ******

I think this dealership has the most friendly staff. Everyone is very helpful and they all tried to make my purchase process as quick as possible. I do think that maybe a few things could be improved such as when they clean the car they also have the car inspected. After being treated like a guest my last impression of the dealership was going over to the parts department. Not a good last impression, but I did drive off with a car that makes me smile when I drive it.

Mark Arnold
Other Employees : I don’t remember his name

January 14, 2018

"Great job by Hyannis Honda"

- Richard S Mitzner

Our salesman, Dave Hunt did a great job understanding what we were looking for and keeping an eye on the inventory of used certified dealer cars for sale. We were looking for a 2015 Honda Civic because we liked the body style more than the newer models. Within a few months Dave notified us of a Silver Gray Civic with on 14,500 miles. We bought this car and the purchase was hassle free. We bought our prior car (2010 Honda Civic) from Hyannis Honda and have been very satisfied with the maintenance service. They are a top notch dealer and run a very professional operation.

David Hunt