Hyman Bros. Mazda

Josh Howard

Sung-Ho Lee, Finance Manager, Hyman Bros. Mazda

Sung-Ho Lee

November 12, 2018

"Mr. Skinner in the Service Dept is Outstanding!"

- rt61

I had another in a long line of outstanding service appointments, thanks to Mr. Cleon Skinner. He takes great care of me and my vehicle, and I always leave feeling well taken care of and that I got great value. He is courteous, attentive and absolutely professional. Thank you, Cleon! You are the best.

June 28, 2018

"Hyman Bros made my car buying experience wonderful "

- Mhubbs003

The experience I had here was amazing! Eric, Sung-Ho, Thomas, and all of the staff were awesome! They weren't pushy and I never felt obligated to do anything or make a decision like most dealerships do even when I said I wanted a day to think about it before I made my decision to buy. From test driving to helping me get a better loan than my bank offered me, they helped every step of the way. They even gave me a rental when I was having something done to my car so I wasn't left without a vehicle. They were very friendly and polite, they made you feel like you were a part of the Hyman Brothers family. I highly recommend them to anyone who is trying to sell or buy a vehicle.

Eric Antonio
Sung-Ho Lee

May 10, 2018

"They Made It Right"

- Mazda Drummer

I had my Mazda in for an oil change and safety check a week ago as my wife and I were getting ready to take a trip. After getting the car home I noticed a small amount of oil on the garage floor after the car sat all night. I monitored it for a few days and it never totally went away but did get less. Not sure if I had a problem or not I called yesterday and talked to Cleon and he said to bring it right in. 25 minutes later my car was on the lift and after checking they realized when the oil filter had been changed some oil dripped on the top of the plastic cover under the engine compartment. After sitting for a while that little bit of oil would let gravity take its course and dripped down under the car. So I didn't have an oil leak, just a small amount of excess old oil from the oil change dripping off the plastic cover. It would be nice if every time we got service or goods from a company everything always turned out 100%. That isn't the world we live in. So I appreciate that they owned up to the problem being less than 100% cleanup after the oil change. The fact they got me right in and checked everything, determined the cause of the oil dripping, and cleaned off the plastic cover to eliminate the problem, put my mind at ease. My 3 year warranty will expire next month but I plan to continue using Hyman for my car servicing. I feel in this situation they did a great job of fixing a problem!

Used 2011 Volkswagen Jetta S, $11995