Hyundai Inland Empire

Internet Manager

April 19, 2018

"Lamar is the truth"

- Jasminiita

Lamar was an awesome advocate for me as a customer. I had a very firm idea of what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, and he worked for hours (literally, almost 5 hours) to help me get as close as possible to my ideal. He was incredibly respectful and professional, but also really personable, which made the long process less stressful. And when I almost had to leave my car behind because my current insurance provider was on some good-good, he popped up with not one, not two, but three connections to insurance providers. He also made sure my car was detailed before it got to me, filled my gas tank, filled my parent’s gas tank since they gave me a ride to the dealership, and offered to order food in for my dad when his blood sugar started to bottom out (he’s diabetic). Service really doesn’t get any better than that and I would recommend Lamar to everybody AND their mama.

April 18, 2018

"A excellent experience"

- 2ladyship

Izzy and Stew the two gentleman I worked with to lease my car were knowledgeable, helpful in every way. Not once did I feel pressured or rushed. This was the second time I leased a car from this dealership and both times I drove away in my new car happy. I most definitely recommend IE Hyundai. Joyce

Ismael Morales
Other Employees : Stuart Sherfey

April 16, 2018

"Pleasant and professional"

- Gaylene

Car shopping can be very difficult, frustrating and exhausting, but everyone I came across at this dealership helped to make my experience an enjoyable one. I would like to point out that Lamar Edwards went above and beyond in terms of customer service. I would definitely refer my family and friends to work with him.

Used 2008 Honda Civic