Hyundai Inland Empire

Don  Yarnall, Salesperson, Hyundai Inland Empire

Don Yarnall

Salesperson

July 10, 2018

"Good dealership, but purchasing process took too much time."

- Eugene Amey

All of the people we encountered that work at Inland Empire were friendly and professional. The one complaint that we have is that, after we made our choice of a vehicle, the process of finishing the purchase took much too much time. We were at the dealership for about four hours (through lunch time). The problem seemed to be that we were considerably delayed in seeing the finance manager. Perhaps she had several customers that needed her services all at once. Once we got to see her, she was friendly and professional. It would have been good if the dealership would have advised us that there would be a delay so that we could have gone out to get some lunch. My wife has type 1 diabetes and her eating schedule is very important. Fortunately she had some candy in her purse that kept her blood sugar from going too low. All in all we had a good experience at the dealership. We especially appreciated the sales person who sold us our car, Don Yarnall. He answered our questions, and we did not feel pushed to buy anything that we did not want. Thank you, Don!

Don Yarnall

May 24, 2018

"Finance department is terrible!! "

- Snelson

They didn’t hand paperwork in on time, therefore credit score went down 40 points! No call back from Josh Turnbull. Terrible place!! My lease was paid for on January 2 but paperwork was not received until February 8 so it showed that we were late on my lease when it was actually paid off!! They have done NOTHING to help us. Trying to buy a house but need my credit score for that to go up. These people are terrible! Josh Turnbull NEVER returns my calls.

Lawrence Ruzagiliza
Josh Turnbull

April 19, 2018

"Lamar is the truth"

- Jasminiita

Lamar was an awesome advocate for me as a customer. I had a very firm idea of what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, and he worked for hours (literally, almost 5 hours) to help me get as close as possible to my ideal. He was incredibly respectful and professional, but also really personable, which made the long process less stressful. And when I almost had to leave my car behind because my current insurance provider was on some good-good, he popped up with not one, not two, but three connections to insurance providers. He also made sure my car was detailed before it got to me, filled my gas tank, filled my parent’s gas tank since they gave me a ride to the dealership, and offered to order food in for my dad when his blood sugar started to bottom out (he’s diabetic). Service really doesn’t get any better than that and I would recommend Lamar to everybody AND their mama.

Lamar Edwards