Hyundai of Plymouth

Chris Caulfield , Sales, Hyundai of Plymouth

November 22, 2018

"Sales review (Chris)"

- caitlin

My mom and I came in to look at several vehicles for school. We were greeted warmly at the door by our salesperson, Chris. We explained to him what we were looking for, and he made our experience easy and transparent. I would recommend Chris and the dealership to all my family and friends. Don't pass up on the good deals they have.

November 09, 2018

"Superior Service"

- Fittsy8

I came in last week to look at a car and Chris was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He walked me through the process and helped me find a car that would work for my family and finances. I would definitely come back.

November 02, 2018

"Recent Purchase from Hyundai of Plymouth"

- bpkimball

I recently purchased a vehicle through Chris at Hyundai of Plymouth. He was very attentive to my needs and concerns and friendly through the entire buying process. He walked me through the features of the new car thoroughly and was able to answer all of my question from the test drive to the final agreement. I would definitely work with Chris again.

Used 2018 Ford Fusion