Hyundai of St. Augustine

Alan Damron

George Aflleje, Vehicle Consultant, Hyundai of St. Augustine

George Aflleje

January 21, 2018

"Great car and experience"

- Gary 13

This was my first dealing with Hyundai of St. Augustine and the first time I ever purchased a vehicle from home and had it delivered. I was very impressed by Michael Early and Jimmy in the Finance Department. My new Black Veloster is just what I wanted and I feel I got a great deal on it.

Michael Early
Jimmy Feliciano

January 17, 2018

"Ava and the staff are amazing"

- JCTHEDM

Not only did Ava help me find the perfect car CERTIFIED but she was able to get the deal done within 2 hours and if you ever bought a car you know how long it can take. Got more money for my trade than I expected AND the car had a full tank of gas SCORE. Great job and I will be buying more cars from this dealer plus sending friends and family!

Ava Hamilton
Jack Mcquain

January 15, 2018

"Great experience "

- Classy73

I will like to commend Michael Early, and the great experience I had at your dealership. Michael was very knowledgeable, and made my experience very hassle free.

Michael Early

• Loaner Cars in our Service Department
  • Free Shuttle Service
  • Rewards Program worth over $2000 in sales and service savings
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling
  • Convenient hours for all your sales and service needs
  • Free Starbucks Coffee