Hyundai of St. Augustine

Wade Wahy

Ava Hamilton, Vehicle Consultant, Hyundai of St. Augustine

Ava Hamilton

July 08, 2018

"Continuing our Brand Loyalty"

- A.E.

We have been loyal Hyundai customers since 2009, when we lived in Ohio. Now that we've moved to Florida, we searched for a new Hyundai dealer and were pleased to find a new dealer dedicated to the customer experience we've come to appreciate. George was super friendly, very helpful, and very knowledgeable. I appreciated his no-pressure approach and especially his follow-ups for several days after I purchased the car, making sure I was totally satisfied and didn't have any questions. We look forward to a great relationship with this dealership in the future and I'd highly recommend it to anyone in the greater Jacksonville/Saint Augustine area.

George Aflleje
Andrew DiFeo
Wade Wahy

July 07, 2018

"Best experience "

- Deanna

Michael Early made the car buying process so easy! Hyaundai is the best dealership I've ever came in contact with. Michael is very good as what he does.

July 06, 2018

"My Hyundai Experience"

- Smith1

This is my 2nd vehicle I’ve purchased from Hyundai of St. Augustine! I’m always satisfied with the service and dedication to satisfy customers at this location. Michael has been my salesman through both car deals and has not let me down yet! I’m very pleased with my purchases and would highly recommend you go see Michael at Hyundai of St. Augustine!!

Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra, $15256

• Loaner Cars in our Service Department
  • Free Shuttle Service
  • Rewards Program worth over $2000 in sales and service savings
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling
  • Convenient hours for all your sales and service needs
  • Free Starbucks Coffee