INFINITI of Gwinnett

Richard Ball

New & Pre-Owned Product Specialist

"Great experience "

- Nurserhon

Hamber was great! I knew exactly what I wanted when I went to the dealership. Hamber was very courteous and professional. He answered all of my questions...and he even took the time to speak to my brother on the phone. I’m sure all of the staff are great, but I would recommend that you ask for him if you’re ever at this dealership. Thanks for everything.

Hamber Arce

"Decision Made Easy!"

- LDD

Darryl and Jana were absolutely amazing! They answered every question and were very straight-forward. This was the easiest car-buying experience we've ever had, and we've been through it many times!

Darryl Ferguson

"Excellent experience "

- jmwill50 Verified Customer

Very professional and knowledgeable. Treated me with perfect courtesy. I did not have to wait. I actually felt I could trust what I was hearing. No pressure, just the facts

Ben Waldon