INFINITI of Van Nuys

Service Director

Gus Sanchez, General Sales Manager, INFINITI of Van Nuys

Gus Sanchez

May 23, 2018

"Bad experience with a 2014 dodge charger"

- Andres123

I pursues a 2014 Dodge Charger here and a week I had a problem with fuel pump and then I got 2 tickets on mail 1 it was a street cleaning ticket 2 a no stoping at stop sing foto ticket with a total different car on picture my car is a blue 2014 Dodge Charger 4 doors and the one on picture is a black 2014 doge 2 doors car so I whent to Infiniti dealer they Didn’t help me fix there problem because this other guy driving this other vehicle had the license plates under my name and getting tickets here and there so I went to the place where he got the first ticket for street cleaning And guess wath I found the same car there with those plates and a paper on windshield with the Infiniti logo so I went back to dealer and they print out the pictures of plates and the hole vehicle the vin number and they told me that they were going to fix the problem but all that was a not true because till today 5/23/18 they haven’t done anything and this was 2 month ago and then the engine ligth came on the dashboard so I took it back and they told me that it will be better if I take it specially to the dodge dealer of van nuys so I took it and they told me that it was the oil pressure switch and that my warranty won’t cover but I had pay $3,500 for a extended warranty at Infiniti and $1,000 warranty for oil change services and none of that the dodge told me it Doesn’t cover and I know this car is still under the manufacture warranty still so I also had to pay for 4 days of a rental all in total I pay $699 and still the Infiniti haven’t help me at all so I did a bad review for Infiniti and then Barry Wishengrad Repply on the bad review and told that to call Ronald lazo and that they were going to fix all this problem so I can be a happy customer again so I call Ronald Lazo and no answer I call 2 to 3 times no answer I left him a boisemassege never receive a call from him till now5/23/18 am very disappointed with all this I will never recommend anybody to come to this dealer there all lairs DONT FALL FOR IT THEY DONT HELP YOU WITH ANY PROBLEM EVEN IF THERE THE ONE THAT MADE THE MISTAKE SO AM THINKING OF GETTING MY MONEY BACK ON THE STENDED WARRANTY.

Gus Sanchez
Other Employees : Javier

April 28, 2018

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE "

- Adam

I brought my car in for service and the service was not performed correctly. I had to bring my car back into the dealership. I had asked for a loaner car and was not given one. Today, while I was present at the dealership, I spoke with Ronald the service manager. He was not responsive and had a piss poor attitude. At this service dealership, you are not treated well. I bought a Infinity and would like some customer service. Definitely would never purchase a Infinity. Lexus here I come!

November 30, 2017

"Awesome! "

- Krissia23

Eric Diaz was very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you for making my day fast and easy with no problems. I would be recommending my friends or anyone that ask.

Eric Diaz

Used 2016 Jeep Renegade

2016 Jeep Renegade

Used 2016 Nissan Sentra

2016 Nissan Sentra

• All serviced cars are washed
INFINITI of Van Nuys, Van Nuys, CA, 91401