Indy Auto Man

Juan Arteaga

Noe G., Sales Consultant, Indy Auto Man

Noe G.

January 23, 2018

"Great place to buy a car!"

- Briankeith

Very nice people , they were quick and also considerate of my wants. I would recommend this place to anyone . I love my new used car!

Val Y.

"Awesome"

- Dodge guy 08

Lisa G was very polite and helpful. She did everything she could to help me buy a new truck. I would definitely recommend Indy Auto Man to anyone that's wants to buy a new vehicle. Everyone there is very polite.

Lisa G.

"Used Car "

- Malia212

My daughter had a accident with my car so I decided to find another car that was reliable but not too expensive. and I found Indy Auto Man online while looking for cars though my work and went in and didn't like the first one I drove but then a gentleman by the name of Cody helped me and said he had one in back that I could come back and test so I went in early on a Saturday to test drive and when I was done I wanted it and they took care of everything. I haven't had any issues with the car at all and I love it. They offered me a drink while I waited and made sure I was taken care of while I wanted for paperwork.

Cody W.