Indy Auto Man

Scott M.

October 22, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- dhart

Very pleasant experience. Staff was friendly and the process was fairly quick and painless. I was able to purchase the vehicle I had went there to purchase.

Lisa G.

October 21, 2017

"Excellent service"

- JCoons

Sam from Indy auto man is a total professional who showed me great customer service. I couldn't be happier with the service and purchase of my vehicle. It's a real nice feeling knowing that Sam is highly ethical with his approach and helped me in every way from guidance to any questions I had. Indy auto man should feel lucky to have such a great employee with so much integrity. Thanks again Sam.

Sam Wheeler

October 20, 2017

"Val Yegorov is The Man!!"

- JeffBMW

I called to inquire on a vehicle I found listed on the internet. When I arrived and met Val he had the car pulled up and ready for me to see and drive. It only took a few minutes to know Val knew what he was talking about and made me feel at ease. Val was very informative and friendly and honest with me. The no hassle deal was refreshing and the paperwork process was very fast! I love the deal I got on my car and warranty!

Val Y.