International Motor Group

Tony Petrone, Owner/General Manager, International Motor Group

Tony Petrone

Owner/General Manager

November 16, 2018

"It was an amazing experience! "

- AAguasvivas

Thanks to Judith, I was able to get my dream car. She made the process so easy for someone who has never bought a car before, she was also very nice and friendly and made my boyfriend and I feel comfortable into asking any questions regarding the vehicle. She also gave a lot of important information . I love her !

November 15, 2018

"Very professional "

- Gus

I can’t say enough about my positive experience with international motor group. When I arrived I found my car just as advertised, very clean, and in excellent condition. Joseph was very helpful throughout the whole process. Very professional!

November 12, 2018

"My 2nd time as a happy Customer! "

- Pattipea

Honestly, I wasn’t planning on getting a new car, but after a car accident left my cute little Jetta totaled, It was something that I had to do... Our first experience at International Motor Group was so great that I didn’t even think of looking anywhere else! Tony took care of everything! I had a new car that I love even more than my Jetta! They made it so easy! We will always buy our cars here!

Tony Petrone