Inver Grove Toyota

Darin Wald

June 12, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- MCM78LC

I have been a Toyota driver for over thirty years. Twelve of those I was a devoted service customer of another dealership, until they attributed my complaints of the driveability of a brand new Toyota as essentially being psychosomatic. It was at that point that I became a loyal Inver Grove Toyota service customer. Not only did they listen to me, they spent time with me to diagnose, pointed me to service bulletins, and greatly improved my complaints so much that it is 100% improvement. We bring both of our Toyota vehicles to IGH Toyota for ALL service. It is no longer a customer relationship, I feel that they are family, and our vehicles their children. John, Steve, Mary and Scott have been TREMENDOUS! I am a loyal customer and rave about you to everyone. Thank you!

John Kellogg
Other Employees : Steve Edmonds, Scott Hoysler, Mary Loken

June 09, 2018

"Good deal"

- Drummer, craig

I got a good deal last time. Hope this one will be better. Time will tell. Thanks to Chuck and all at Inver Grove Toyota!

Chuck Paciorek

June 07, 2018

"Always exceeds my expectations"

- Sue Moreland

There was a man from Iowa who had been towed into the service area the day I had my car in for service. He was complaining about the amount of time it would take to repair his car. He came over to me and started to go on about 'waiting' and I told him he was very lucky to have been towed into IG Toyota for repair because it is the best in the Twin Cities area. To my surprise, another customer, sitting nearby added that he, too, thought it was the best. I guess the guy from Iowa felt we ganged up on him because at that point, he just walked away. Obviously all of your regular customers are spoiled rotten. As for the service I received, it was superb but that is exactly what I have come to expect.

Mike Ivey