Island Mazda

Stephen Chandler

Kimberly Balbi, Salesperson, Island Mazda

Kimberly Balbi

December 17, 2018

"It was wonderful experience!"

- Viktor H.

From the beginning and in the end the sales person Freddy,provided perfect service he was so professional and help us a lot to get our dream car. I’m totally recommending this dealer ship,all people who working there friendly and polite and they know what they do! Thank you so much for great price and good service. Mazda Island you guys the best !

Freddy

November 25, 2018

"Freddy, Mike, and entire staff were wonderful!!!"

- JuliaL

I usually do not write reviews but felt compelled to do so after my experience with the staff of Island Mazda in Staten Island. For many years I have been leasing from Honda and had no intention of switching but after a stressful day of going from one dealership to another, I decided to stop by Island Mazda before calling it a day at the suggestion of my dad. I'm now very thankful that I did. Freddy Bosco was beyond friendly and personable. Both Freddy and the manager Mike are hilarious with big personalities. They are genuine, professional guys who made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I was given a great deal and am more than happy with the car I ended up with. Even after all the paperwork was signed and we were about to leave, Freddy got in the car with us to show us everything again and make sure no questions were left unanswered. This is my first Mazda and I couldn't be happier, not with just the car, but with the entire process. Freddy and Mike went above and beyond to assist me and they did it with honesty and integrity. I highly recommend them to everyone due to their impeccable service.

Freddy Bosco and finance manager Mike

November 15, 2018

"Freddy Bosco was the man"

- D_a

Came to this dealership last week after a mazda dealership closer to me told me they were too understaffed for me to have my appointment for a test drive (which I had made earlier). Since it was the only time I could test drive (and since I was already out and made a useless trip to that dealership), I decided to swallow the toll and drive into Staten Island to Island Mazda, and I am so happy that I did. From the moment we walked in, a gentleman (maybe a manager) voiced his understanding of our frustration and then sat us with Freddy Bosco. What a great guy he is. We test drove and unlike many other dealerships, he did not make me feel pressured or like I was hassling him since I only wanted to test drive that day. He also did not stalk me on the phone afterwards. Just a handshake and I told him I would see him soon. Well, yesterday I was ready to lease, and you guessed it, I went back to Island Mazda because of their great service. I made sure Freddy was there and worked out a deal with him. While there, we also spoke to the finance manager, Mike, who came out and introduced himself during the negotiations, which I also never experienced before, but which was a nice touch. Overall, they really made it as enjoyable an experience as a car dealership can be lol. It was like making new friends, they were both really cool. Including the manager from that first day, I must say, this is a nice dealership and I hands down recommend anyone looking to get a car and just wants a nice dealership experience, to go here. Thanks so much to everyone there, especially Freddy!

Freddy Bosco, Mike (Finance Manager)