Island Mazda

Christina Buhagiar

Joe DiGarbo, General Manager , Island Mazda

Joe DiGarbo

October 02, 2017

"Worst customer service "

- Mike

Worst customer service i ever received ! first of all i wanted to buy the car by them and after 2 times they made me wait over 20 minutes i decided to go to Bay Ridge Mazda ,. 5 months later i started hearing a noise in back of my car and went Mazda Services in Staten Island and saw a gentleman name Jason and first took an hour to see him and 3 hours to find out that they need to order a part after 4 hrs the mechanic called me to let me know that the gentleman name Jason will order the part and call me back , it past 2 moths and no one called me back , then i called the island group to complain and the Chris called me and said that he so sorry and he will make sure that this problem will be resolved , than pas 2 weeks and i did not get any call back from no one , then i decided to call the parts department and they told me that the part is long time a go here and the service department need to call you for appointment which never happened , very unorganized people and department , will never go back there again , i think Island Auto group need to find out about this .

Jason

September 23, 2017

"Car purchase"

- Dog1964caT

I walked into Island Mazda and met Phil Dugo. He couldn't be happier to go over the options on the vehicle I was interested in. I picked a CX5 and drove out of the dealership with the SUV in no time at all. Thanks Phil for all your help!

Phil Dugo

July 20, 2017

"Fantastic Service "

- donal

My wife and I could not be happier with the service provided over the weekend to us at Island Mazda, Kimberly helped us to pick the right trim level we required and worked within our budget. She even went the extra mile when we requested a differing color than they had on their lot, and went and retrieved the color we preferred from their main warehouse over an hour away.

Kimberly Balbi