J & S Mitsubishi

Souheil Saliba, Finance Manager, J & S Mitsubishi

July 03, 2018

"Best dealership"

- tastone07

Art could not have been a better salesman. Sal finance director was great. Helped me and family out when thought there was no hope. Just incredible experience and i hate car dealerships. I will recommend them to everyone i know and when time to get another car will go directly back to them without hesitation

June 27, 2018

"Amazing and unexpected experience!"

- NelsonL81

Long story short, I’ve been trying to get rid of a car (mostly car payment) for the last couple of years. I was in a bad deal straight out of college when I had no credit, no money, and needed a car for a job. I was told I’d be able to refinance after a year and was not able to. Stuck with a car where I owed literally double what it’s kbb value was, was truly disheartening and frustrating. Nobody could help me, until I received a handwritten letter from Art at J&S. He knew my car payment and my interest and said in the letter to call him about a program. I called him at 8 pm on a Friday and he was more than willing to speak with me and set me up for an appointment Saturday. I didn’t think I had a chance to get out of this payment but thought I’d give it a shot. When I met Art, he knew exactly who I was, the details about my car payment and knew from the start that he was going to help me! Art got the credit questions out of the way, and showed me what I could get in my price range. It ended with me test driving and loving a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander. I didn’t think I’d be able to afford this vehicle without eating a substantial amount of money for my car, the finance manager proved me wrong. He gave me nearly DOUBLE the value of my car to make sure that I was out of that current car payment and in the car that I’ve worked so hard to afford. Art, George (the owner), the finance manager (I apologize that I cannot remember his name at this time) were some of the nicest and determined people to help somebody in need. Thank you, J&S for superior customer service. I will be referring you to anybody who asks about purchasing a vehicle!

June 26, 2018

"A Happy Man"

- Atticus521

Wow, I am blown away by the awesome sales and service provided to me this afternoon at J&S Mitsubishi when I purchase my new 2018 Eclipse Cross. Art Cianfano is a knowledgeable and respectful salesman who walked me through the process to ownership. George & Sal we’re also very professional. Even Peter helped me get my Mitsubishi Connect set up. Thank you for changing the game and bringing car sales to a new level of class & professionalism. Bravo Boys!!!

Peter Lee