Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

243 Route 17, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458

Adam Adamov,  The Audi Brand Specialist, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

The Audi Brand Specialist
Kendra  Rowan, Finance Manager, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Kendra Rowan

Rafail  Mushailov , Audi Brand Specialist, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Rafail Mushailov

Audi Brand Specialist
Kirsy Smith, Audi Brand Sprcialist, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Kirsy Smith

Audi Brand Sprcialist

August 17, 2018

"2018 Audi Q5"

- Anthony Perna

Spirit was a pleaasure to work with. Energetic and engaging. Was able to get a great deal quickly and had the car the next day. Remainder of staff was courteous and showroom was beautiful. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Spiro Milliaressis
Matt Siderio

August 14, 2018

"Excellent "

- MuranoDguru

From start to finish, this dealership was great. They stayed in touch very knowledgeable; provided me with all information I requested and was honest & up front about everything. My salesman Adam Adamov was a pleasure to work with. If I were to buy a car from this dealer, I would highly recommend Adam

August 10, 2018

"Elevating my car collection"

- jevans

As a car enthusiast, what I drive is very important to me. I was originally searching for a blue S4, but when I walked into the dealership and sat down with Adam, I knew I wasn’t leaving without the exclusive color S5 sportback that was sitting in front of us. Thank you Adam, Rafail, and Rudy for making it happen! Looking forward to building our relationship.

Rafail Mushailov