Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

243 Route 17, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458

Matt Siderio, Business Manager, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Matt Siderio

Adam Adamov,  The Audi Brand Specialist, Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Adam Adamov

Rudy Yagudayev

October 16, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Deannalukac

This dealership had amazing workers. Everyone was patient and very helpful. I left a very happy costumer. The manager and salesperson worked with me to accommodate my wishes. I love my Audi!

Kimberly Quezada
Joseph Fardella

October 11, 2018

"Easy-As-It-Gets!"

- Sperling75

Kimberly was knowledgeable about the car I wanted and was able to immediately offer us the Q3 at a price we couldn’t refuse. The Service Department & Finance professionals answered our questions and were concise. Buying the Audicare with Matt was equally easy. It was a seamless transaction. We’d definitely buy from Kimberly at Jack Daniels Audi again.

Kimberly Quezada
Keith Kubat

October 08, 2018

"Thrillled to buy my first luxury car from Audi!"

- nduong12

I came to trade in my Jetta for something more adult. As soon as Anthony K. got me behimd the wheels, there was a tractor trailer accident half a mile infront of us. Ended up being in the car for a 3 hour test drive so I got a chance to try every button a hundred times. Anthony was so knowledge in helping me compare cars at my pricepoint. By the time the traffic subsided I was ready to pay cash and drive away. Great experience - not sure about the pre-owned manager though lol ;)

Anthony krizni