Jack Demmer Lincoln

169 Reviews of Jack Demmer Lincoln

May 29, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Car Buyer

Refreshing to have a trusting relationship with a car salesperson. Went the extra mile to provide fantastic customer service and was enjoyable to do business with! Thank you!

Nanette Vizachero
May 30, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad you built such a great relationship with Nanette. She is a wonderful asset to our team & always aims to make her clients feel special. Thank you again for the kind words as well as your business.

May 21, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Khester

They were very helpful and informative when looking at a car I was interested in. Would definitely go back to do business with them again.

Ron Zelyez
Paul Sugars
May 30, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We certainly appreciate your kind words!

May 20, 2018

"I’m pleased with my vehicle."

- Happyday9

Nanette Vizachero is one of the best, she very detailed and takes her time showing and telling you all information that is needed when buying a car, my family and I would recommend her and this dealership to all our family and friends. Nanette is truly an asset. Thank you.

Nanette Vizachero
Other Employees : Nanetta Vizachero
May 21, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad Nanette has provided you with 5-star experiences at Jack Demmer Lincoln and we truly appreciation your recommendation to friends & family. Thanks again.

May 15, 2018

"Very Awesome!"

- Bshelton

Pat Kross was my salesman and very patient, knowledgeable and extremely courteous. This is my first car note and I'm happy with my Lincoln mkz. He definitely knows the Lincoln business so if you looking for a Lincoln, come see Pat!

Pat Koss
May 15, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad you had just a positive experience with Pat Koss during your first vehicle purchase. We hope you continue to enjoy your Lincoln MKZ. Thanks again!

May 09, 2018

"Amazing 5 Star Service"

- Mudium

Rachael Hodroj is the perfect example of a 5 Star sales person. Professional, Patient, Classy and Compassionate to one's needs & wants. Thank you Racha!

May 15, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you have such a positive experience with Racha at Jack Demmer Lincoln.

"Satisfied Customer "

- OneHappyLady

After dealing with Dodge/Chrysler for many years, I wanted to try something different. I didn't think I was being treated fair or as a valued customer in my current lease. When I initially inquired online, I was just looking. I was contacted immediately via email and I didn't respond right away as I was still undecided and had no trust in dealing with the pressure of a commission driven sales person. My lease at the time was ending in 45 days so I was in no rush. Finally, I got a call from Racha as I had ignored my emails in my interest in a Lincoln SUV. She was very pleasant and most importantly not aggressive. I told her my current situation and explained what payment I could afford or was willing to pay. She gave a quote on a standard version of the SUV I had an interest in. The quote was much lower than I expected. I was skeptical that this quote would not be the same after I actually filled out the application. She assured me it would be the same. 20 minutes after submitting my application online, surprisingly she called me and told me I was approved for the monthly payment she had quoted. No lies or gimmicks!!!! 100% honest! The same day I went in to select a vehicle. I didn't really like the standard vehicle, just my personal preference. I wanted more features in my selection. She went and renegotiated the deal getting me everything I desired for a small increase in my payment. Unbelievable! Here I am taking possession in my desired selection and my monthly payment would be $317 less than my current lease payment. Same job, same credit score, vehicle values about the same. Very impressive to say the least. Long story short, I was pleased from beginning to end! I will have no hesitation in returning as a repeat customer at the end of my lease. Best decision I could have made for myself.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We are so glad you had such a positive experience working with Racha & are glad the pace, payment, and professionalism throughout your time with her were all so noteworthy. Buying a vehicle is a significant purchase & commitment and we're happy Racha made you feel so comfortable during the process. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle & look forward to seeing you back in the future. Thanks again!

April 17, 2018

"Excellent experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln with Racha. "

- Cam11jr11

I am very happy with my experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln with Racha Hodroj. Very professional, time conscious, and experienced. I received kind and friendly service from beginning to end. I would highly recommend the Jack Demmer Lincoln team for any future service. While Racha was personally taking care of my paperwork, Samer was very helpful explaining further products and services related to my vehicle. A+ service! Thank you!

Samer Awazem

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad that Racha & Samer provided you with such a positive sales experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle.

April 17, 2018

"Great experience with 2018 MKC Purchase"

- Priyam

I recently purchased my new 2018 Lincoln MKC from the Jack Demmer Lincoln Dealership. It was a quick and very positive experience. I'm grateful to Racha for helping me choose the model that i bought. She made me sit inside different models in the showroom to make me get a feel of the interiors. It helped me make a decision real quick. On the day of delivery, she had all my paper work ready for me which made me enter and leave the dealership within 15 minutes! She even handled pick up of my earlier Ford lease vehicle.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review, Priyam. We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with Racha & that she got you into the right Lincoln vehicle for you. The MKC is a wonderful vehicle & we know you will continue to enjoy it. Racha & the rest of our team here are always available for any questions you may have as you get more comfortable with your new Lincoln MKC. Thank you again for the kind words & enjoy!

April 07, 2018

"Great Experience with the Whole Team!"

- Dave

I recently purchased a 2015 Lincoln MKZ and Ron, Pat, and Paul were all very helpful. Once I agreed to purchase the car, each of them helped split up the paperwork to make sure I was driving away as quickly as possible. I really appreciate the professionalism I encountered!

Pat Koss
Ron Zelyez
Apr 09, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad you had such a positive & timely experience with our Pre-Owned team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln!

January 22, 2018

"Service promises"

- Disappointed

The service department experience was one of the worst ever. The work took much longer than anticipated. The priorities were not handled. There was no planning ahead (part was identified, but not ordered for 3 days). Representations were false regarding coordination with Enterprise rental. I was referred by another reputable auto service company because the part needed could only be programmed by a Ford dealership. Regrettably, I should have went to another dealership.

Jen Coselman
Mar 01, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us and understand your frustration. Would you please reach out to me privately to tell me about your experience with our team? Customer service is extremely important to us and we apologize that you didn't receive the kind of treatment you deserved. We see a poor customer experience is an opportunity for us to improve our best practices and word harder to retain your business. I would sincerely like to know more details about your interaction & look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Jacqueline Demmer- Marketing Manager (jddemmer@demmer.com, 3133597052)

Apr 03, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

We're sorry you had a poor experience with us and understand your frustration. We strive to be extremely transparent with our time of repair and rental cars and apologize that that wasn't the case for you in this scenario. Please reach out to me so I can learn more about our experience with us and work to find a solution together. Thank you, Jacqueline Demmer- Marketing Manager jdddemmer@demmer.com 3133597052