Jack Ingram Nissan

Nissan Sales

August 01, 2018

"Great service"

- Juka Stone

I don't normally take the time to write a review, but I felt obligated due to the great service I received. I came in looking for a specific car. My agent didn't rest till he found that specific car. He was very nice and courteous. I never felt pressured into anything which was very appreciative. I'd highly recommend Jack Ingram Nissan.

LeMorris Williams

September 12, 2017

"still waiting "

- annie

We did not get vehicle the same day. The next day at 4pm we was still waiting for the phone call to tell us we could pick up the car that was not the color originally chose. The car was being shipped from another city. It would have been good if we were offered a vehicle until the other vehicle to purchase arrived

Jack Ingram

August 17, 2017

"Going ROGUE ! "

- JMay

A great SUV buying experience ! The entire staff was friendly and easy to work with ! Our Rogue was a great $$$ ! Definitely recommend Jack Ingram NISSAN !

Cody Paris, Alex Lard, Johnny Green