Jackie Cooper Imports

9393 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133

667 Reviews of Jackie Cooper Imports

August 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service. "

- CPHILLIPS.OK

I was looking for a used car for my son. We found a 2012 Lexus IS250F that fit the bill. We had a great experience all the way from sales and finance to detail and delivery. Jarrid Cook was our salesman and he went the extra mile to make our experience awesome. Maybe next time I will find a Porsche that I can't live without!

Jerrid Cook
Mike Kayser
August 15, 2018

"Internet purchase of preowned certified Porsche Carrera 4S"

- smullinscycling

My experience working with this dealer and my sales person Jonathan Walter was simply fantastic! Everything met or exceeded my expectations in every way. My 2016 certified preowned vehicle arrived in nearly flawless condition. Even better than expected. The car was delivered in the same detailed condition as I would expect from my local dealer. Jonathan Walter is a true professional and does everything he says he’s going to do for you. He made the process very smooth, efficient and enjoyable

Jonathan Walter
August 14, 2018

"World-class customer experience "

- nedkaled

Jackie Cooper Imports in Tulsa, facilities and personnel, provide an outstanding customer experience. Attention to customers’ wishes, work to accommodate preferences, and deliver on promises every time. Every time we visit Jackie Cooper Mercedes Benz or Porsche is like visiting family. Thank you to all the leadership and management for setting the standard to delight customers.

Ed Hicks
Stan Lewis
Connie Harrill
Nizar Khaled
Ryan Knotts
Steve Lujan
August 13, 2018

"Jerrid Cook - Great Job!!! "

- Adrianne & Gil

Jerrid was extremely helpful through the entire process of test driving our Macan Turbo through delivery of the vehicle. My wife and I would highly recommend Jerrid to anyone purchasing a vehicle from Jackie Cooper in Tulsa!!!

Jerrid Cook
Other Employees : Jeff Badley - Finance Director
August 12, 2018

"Superior Service"

- LAWDOC.1

Jackie Cooper Imports is the Gold Standard in sales and service. I will never buy another car from anyone else. Tremendously courteous staff, and they will do everything possible to make sure the customer is satisfied

Stan Lewis
Ryan Knotts
August 11, 2018

"educational sales approach "

- MISSYBRIGGEMAN

This was a no pressure sales experience. We were educated and given time to make a decision. Darlin thank you for treating me like a friend and not a number. It was a pleasure purchasing my dream car from you. This is my first Porsche and your approach to educate us on the features is greatly appreciated. I feel like I became part of a car family. Thank you!!

Freddie Tinkler
Other Employees : Darlin
August 10, 2018

"Quality service and knowledgeable sales people "

- vintage.elec

We have bought cars and trucks from several dealers in Tulsa. Jackie Cooper is far the best and most enjoyable. Plus we have had the same salesman the past 8 years!!!

David " Doc " Sumrall
August 09, 2018

"Great Customer Service Salesman"

- Mark

Thoroughly enjoyed our buying experience at Jackie Cooper! Mike Gaston made sure to make sure we got eaxactly the car we wanted and was very knowledgeable about the Mercedes we bought as well as all of the vehicles we had an interest in! We will recommend Mike Gaston to our family and friends.

Michael Gaston
August 08, 2018

"Bought car"

- AFG4FILTER

Tommy and Amy made the process seamless Adrian knowledgeable and thorough Do not remember last names off top of my head. but both gave us cards

Other Employees : Tommy, Adrian
August 08, 2018

"That was easy"

- KERSEY.WINFREE.MD

Great car purchase experience for me just based on convenience of having it delivered to my front door. This was made even better by a very straight forward management process for completing all of the paperwork and a thorough and easy to understand orientation to my vehicles operations and instrumentation.

Ed Hicks