Jaffarian Toyota

Adrian Gonzalez, Sales Consultant, Jaffarian Toyota

November 18, 2018

"Best Toyota Dealership."

- Iva and Pat.

The Best Toyota Dealership and The Best Customer Service. My Sales person Ricky Arora, rarora@jaffarian.com, was Awesome He was straight to the point, courteous and helpful. Great people, My experience was outstanding and could not be happier. Looking forward to my future experiences with this same staff. Gary Clark was also great. Finance person , don't remember his name Sorry! He was very good to finish my papers.Thanks for everything!! Great Team!!

Ricky Arora
Gary Clark

November 18, 2018

"Pressure free and chill."

- rwinget

Adrian listened to our needs and was very easy going. We definitely wanted to make the process as quick and hassle free as possible which is not always the case with some dealers. We found a fair price on cargurus.com and feel good about buying the car there.

November 13, 2018

"Easy and helpful, minus the pressure!"

- Rraicsics

My wife and I had visited several Toyota dealerships in our area and after too many disappointing experiences that ranged from too pushy to not helpful or willing to budge at all, I decided to drive a little out of the way for us and went to Jaffarian. My wife was away and I went to check out one of their cars I had seen online, and what a pleasant surprise. The entire experience was pleasant and easy, all without the pressure and headache I had been getting from other dealerships. I worked with Adrian Gonzalez, who truly made it enjoyable, as I was planning to surprise my wife with a new car. He even went so far as to make it fun for my 4 year old daughter by giving her snacks and juice! Everyone was accommodating and knowledgeable and i would definitely recommend them, and use them, in the future.

Used 2008 Toyota 4Runner, $10960