Jaffarian Toyota

Maggie Paulino, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jaffarian Toyota

Maggie Paulino

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 12, 2018

"High Levels Of Commitment "

- Adennis920

The people here welcome you with a smile and are highly committed to giving their customers the best service. Israel came in on his day off to deliver my car for me. I can’t tell him how happy I was to know he was willing to do that for me! Not to mention the car he helped me with is amazing!! He’s got a great sense of humor!

Israel Diaz
Jason Weeden

July 10, 2018

"Old lady buys sports car"

- Natasha

Israel was patient and has a good sense of humor and never pressured or pushed me, but was able to show me a variety of cars, but I had immediately fallen in love with the used sports lexus parked in front of the building. We drove it, we looked at other cars, and even though he probably didn't think it was the greatest or most practical decision, he was helpful and supportive!

Israel Diaz

July 10, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service as always!"

- T and J VOLO

We went to Jaffarian Toyota Service and are commending Mark DeFrancesco for his GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! We bought a full sized spare tire and wheel for our Toyota RAV4. When we came to the service department we were promptly greeted and tended. As usual, the service was completed in an efficient and timely manner. As many times we have had service done at this service department we have never been disappointed. We always feel as though we are treated and valued as important customers. Once again, I would definitely recommend this dealership and service department and continue to do business here!

Mark DeFrancesco