Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 16, 2017

"Purchase 2018 Rav 4 "

- Charlie

Have been dealing with Jaffarian Toyota for 35 years in purchase of toyota's(Tercel,Corolla,Camry,and Rav 4) Had a very pleasant experience with Richard Johnson and other staff employees in purchase of new Rav 4 as always. That's why I keep coming back.

RICHARD JOHNSON

October 14, 2017

"Excellent experience. My first visit "

- Jocelyn

I have a friend that suggested a Volvo. My last car I purchased was 10 years ago. I went to dealership for a used car and left with a 2017 XC60. I love it. Ronnie our salesman was very knowledgeable and personable. He was a joy to work with. He answered all our questions and worked very quickly with us . I would recommend him to all my friends. My son has an old Volvo still running. At this point I am very satisfied.

RONNIE ROSARIO
Jason Weeden

October 12, 2017

"What Tangled Web Tim Digaetano Weaved ...."

- Kim

This review is on behalf of the poor experience with the "sales manager" Tim Digaetano who said and promised anything to get the quick sale ! The salesperson who helped us, who I don't want to name to be fair, was great. What is going on months now since Tim made all these promises , Turns out We are not the only customers that had this type experience with him. We have been coming here for years and have had great experiences . I have to say the the rest of the sales staff and dealership personal are great, professional , friendly and honest including the service department. We would of given a gleaming 5 star review if It wasn't for the poor experience and odd encounter we had with Tim who just seem to have a untrustworthy used car salesman feeling about him! Tim was involved with the process , too involved! He was very hyper soon as we met him, he would say something and in the next sentence contradict what he just said ! He made mistake after mistake and seemed to be out of touch on planet Tim! What was most worrisome and a red flag was how his attitude/demeanor fluctuated so rapidly. He was all over the place! Turns out We are not the only customers that had this type experience with him. We decided to share our poor experience so others can be forewarned on what to expect before they also get treated this way . What is going on months now since our experience , turns out Tim "no longer works for the dealership" what a surprise! The only good part about this news it that we will give the dealership another chance and keep using their great service department with Mark .

Tim Digaetano