Jaffarian Volvo Toyota

Chris Holder

January 23, 2018

"Convenient and Fast!!!"

- rkang

I was referred to this dealership from friends and family while asking for help with finding a new or used car. They recommended Chris Holder, one of the salesperson and I setup an appointment right away. I went in and he really tool the time to educate me with ALL my options within my budget, from preowned, used, financing, leasing and then narrowed down which size car would work for what I needed, after that he educated me with the options and features within the car I chose and boom we were on the road test driving! That was it, he helped me find my person car. After that Tom helped me my financing and thoroughly explained and educated me about all my options with warranties and protection for my new purchase. I was shown around the dealership and can't wait to get back in for my complementary maintenance service which I have for 2 years!!! Lengthy review but I can't say enough about my exceptional experience with the all staff at Jaffarians!!! I was really happy day when I picked up my new car from them in showroom condition!!! Thank you!!

Chris Holder

January 22, 2018

"Thank You!!~Fantastic sales experience"

- Anne and Jerry

From the time we drove in the lot with a delapitated 16 year old vw until the time we drove out with a new car the sales staff was accommodating above and beyond and when there was a slight glitch they handled it with ease and graciousness. Glen Davis was terrific, with us 100%, even when a I came back 5 days later to ask him a "what does this light mean?? stupid question. Tom Blanchette is a "no problem" type of guy and really went all out to solve an insurance question. I will recommend Jaffarian any time, anywhere!!!!

Glenn Davis
Jason Weeden

January 17, 2018

"Best sales department ever!!!"

- Robin LeFevre

Fabulous service from start to finish! Everyone involved was very kind and helpful. Ronnie and Francesca were amazing.Gavin and Tom as well. Thank you.

Francesca Hamilton