Jaguar Land Rover Peoria - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Doug  Feger, Service Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Peoria

Service Manager

December 03, 2017

"Thank you team - 2nd to none!"

- Px4 Storm

Thanks Doug and Aaron (Service guys) but also thanks to the - seldom recognized - technicians as well as the team who thoroughly wash (pesky windshield included) my LR4. Techs often go unrecognized but truly, they are the heart of the service experience pointing out the many things which may go unnoticed. Seems as though they never miss anything and often surprise me with suggestions/upcoming needs that I fail to catch. What's more - based on my better than average knowledge of the basics - these seem to be valid needs rather than unnecessary repairs. Repairs which help keep my investment performing for years to come. Thanks again Phil and team JLR Peoria for going above and beyond at providing the best service after the sale.

Doug Feger
Other Employees : Technicians! Josh and the wash team. Can't leave out Patrice, she's a great hostess who I enjoy conversing with - shoot she should be considered part of the Sales team. :-)

September 28, 2016

"Fresh Cookies and Orange Juice"

- UK Jag

I have been a customer of Jaguar Land Rover-Peoria since 2006 and love working with them. I never mind waiting a few minutes if they aren't though with my car because they always have fresh baked cookies and orange juice I can enjoy. Will definitely buy my next Jaguar from Phil and Janet.

Janet Reist
Phil Lundquist

June 27, 2015

"Air conditioner & tire"

- Kristine

I call Doug in service and he gets my car in as soon as he can with no questions. I appreciate the quick response. Thank you!

Service Center Photos