Jaguar Land Rover Seattle

Blanca Dalida

June 23, 2018

"Very smooth transaction!!"

- RBOSTON44 Verified Customer

It was a joy to meet and deal with Derrick Harris the salesman that I purchased my truck through he was very thorough ,very knowledgeable and everything we talked about on the truck he followed through to the completion of my purchase. Financing went went very well with the attention to detail from Mel ( I’m an out of state buyer so there were many hurdles to jump) Derrick even came in to meet me when I came back to pick up the truck on his DAY OFF!!!! So impressed with his customer service!!! Overall it was a smooth transaction. Thanks Ron Boston

Mel Carroll
Blanca Dalida
Other Employees : Derrick Harris

June 22, 2018

"Love the service! "

- barbara17 Verified Customer

The service is always exemplary at Jaguar Land Rover Seattle! They are courteous, helpful, and go out of their way to be sure you're happy and well taken care of.

Ryan Kingsbury

June 21, 2018

"Suspension diagnosis"

- Eric Verified Customer

I was very pleased with the professionalism and service. I had made an assumption that the compressor was out in my 2008 lr3. Jamie had asked if I had it diagnosed first, which I didn't. I had based my judgment solely on the codes from the dash, as well as some online feedback. Thank goodness I had the diagnosis done since it turned out to be a bad battery. Even though I had replaced it already, the codes were still stored in the.car. Now everthing is cleared out and i avoided spending the extra $2k.for nothing.

Jamie Guzman