Jaguar Land Rover Seattle

Blanca Dalida

September 21, 2018

"New Range Rover Sport"

- ERIC.NICHOLSON Verified Customer

The team at JLR Seattle is great. They walked me through the features of each model and I never felt like I was being hard sold on anything. Did a great job of finding the model, accessories and color that I wanted and shipped my car from CA.

Derrick Harris

September 20, 2018

"Service department "

- TODD.JODI Verified Customer

Eric in the service department was very helpful and communicated with me every step of the way! I appreciate his honesty and the hard work his crew did on my SVR.

Eric

September 20, 2018

"Great experience with Brent"

- CARIKRAMP Verified Customer

Brent helped me find the Car I was looking for in my price range and was professional and courteous! Was a great experience! I told him this was the most pleasant dealership experience I’ve ever had!

Brent Tsujii