Jake Sweeney Used Car Superstore

Used and New Car Sales

April 23, 2018

"AMAZING!!!"

- Mrs. Jones

I came to Jake Sweeney not expecting to be approved for a car because of my credit. But my friend Dustin Bowers talked me into it. He sold me a car before so I had some faith! I came in telling him what I was looking for and he worked his magic!! Here I am with a newer car and lower miles then I have had in years!! Not to mention my payment is way lower then I thought I would ever have! If you need a car definetely ask for Dustin Bowers! Great guy and great company! Thanks again Dustin I am forever grateful! 😁

Other Employees : Angela Greil

April 16, 2018

"Blessed "

- Faye Scoggins

Dustin is such a wonderful person, so easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. Everyone was so very nice to us there

April 16, 2018

"Great"

- Heather M Johnson

Our sales guy Brad Innuçci was very helpful and a nice guy! Our finance guy bob was also very helpful and helped find our best options. As always Rob hall came through with helping us find the perfect car! Thanks guys we love the car!!!

Brad Iannucci