Jay Malone Motors

1165 MN-7, Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350

344 Reviews of Jay Malone Motors

October 19, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Krippner

Marilee was great to work with and financial department was great to to work with your payment plan they are very friendly and helpful with what you are looking for

October 18, 2018

"Recall/flat tire"

- Sgthousenick65

I took my tire into get fixed. It was a Monday and as always they were busy. I spoke to Tanya and she told me they would fit it into there schedule and they would change my spare tire back to my normal one. As you promised the tire was fixed replaced with the spare one as stated. How ever the service didn't stop there Tanya informed me that There was a recall on my truck and if I had a few extra minutes she would like to get that fixed as well. I don't care how anyone rates this but you will not find service like this anywhere else At Jay Malones your more than just a dollar sign your a customer and your safety always comes first!!!!

Taunya Hell
Oct 18, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your exceptional service story!! We appreciate your business!!

October 16, 2018

"Smooth and easy"

- Happy happy happy

Bob helped me out and it was smooth. Easy paperwork. Bob really took care of every need I had:low down payment, financing, service contract/gap and a great vehicle.

Trevor Coon
Oct 16, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience!! We appreciate it!!

October 15, 2018

"Ford Focus 2018"

- tooamerica

Great service, would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car. Everyone i spoke to was nice and genuine. I will continue go to Jay Malone for any maintenance and service on my car.

Oct 16, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience at the dealership!! We appreciate your business!!

October 14, 2018

"Buying vehicle"

- Jekmie

We have had good experiences buying our vehicles here. Trevor Coon was helpful in looking for the type of vehicle we are looking for at this time. Bob Weiner has done a good job with the financing for us. Thank you everyone at Jay Molone Motors

Taunya Hell
Trevor Coon
Oct 15, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for buying your vehicles from us Jekmie!! We appreciate your business and sharing your experience!! Thank you again!!!

"Customer service excellent."

- Cjmoon21

They were very patient and willing to find what I wanted. They did everything they could to find what I wanted. Very friendly and polite.

Oct 11, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for letting us find what you wanted! We appreciate your business!!

October 10, 2018

"Very happy with my vehicle purchase. "

- Jim_L.

I was in the market for a used vehicle that had a good powertrain and that was my primary concern. I spoke with Mike the sales manager, and he had Brandon go check it out for me before I drove 40 miles to find out that it had issues that I was not going to be happy with. He checked it out said it was want I wanted. So I came in, I drove it as hard as I could legally (in the city limits and just outside the city limits) and it drives perfectly - just like the one that I already own that's a year older but has 50,000 more miles on it. So I bought it - I like it, I'm happy with it. They were fast and fair and worked with me on payment needs so I'm happy.

Brandon Bonnema
Oct 11, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you Jim for driving 40 miles to us!! We are happy to hear that this was the perfect vehicle for you!! Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience!! We appreciate your business!!!

"New Car"

- patsiny

WE WERE THINKING OF LEASING A VEHICLE. WE WENT TO THREE DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS. WE CHOSE JAY MALONE, BECAUSE OF THE EFFICIENT COURTIOUS STAFF, THEY WERE MOST HELPFUL.

Oct 10, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing us!! We appreciate your business!!

October 08, 2018

"Great experience "

- BreannaB

Marilee was a great sales lady, she found the vehicle I wanted and all the employees in the sales process were great. This dealership will work hard to get the vehicle you want and will work with you till you get to a mutual agreement. Highly recommend!

Brandon Bonnema
Oct 08, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience BreannaB!! We appreciate your business and are glad Marilee found what you were looking for!! Thank you again!!

October 08, 2018

"Awesome People!!"

- Kendraajm

I needed to get a car bad and didn’t have the best credit. They helped me pick the car that was suitable for my needs and would help me build my credit up. Being 22 Im so proud to be able to do this on my own. Marilee and Bob were so helpful and kind through the process. I will definitely be back in the future for the next purchase!!! Thanks for making this possible!

Oct 08, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your business!!