Jay Malone Motors - Service Center

23 Reviews of Jay Malone Motors - Service Center

December 11, 2018

"Service"

- Sgthousenick65

I recently took my wife's Bonneville. The check engine light came on. Well in the past if you ever dealt with a service department you know Monday is always busy. Ethan told me they would try to check it over if they could. Knowing that he told me it would likely be tomorrow. So I left the vehicle with them thinking it wouldn't be done until tomorrow. Nope! Early that same day Ethan gives me a call telling me it was fixed and ready to be picked up. I told that I would just wait until the morning to pick it up. Then the best part, he calls me back and tells me that he can save me $$$ because I belong to the owner's advantage program. There is nothing I like more than saving money especially during Christmas!

Charlene Dale
Other Employees : Ethan!
Dec 12, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience Sgthousenick65!! We appreciate your business and love helping save you money!! Thank you again!!

November 29, 2018

"Happy Ford owner"

- Happy Ford owner

Taunya helped us out with getting an appointment, the price, and she had our truck washed!! YEAH!!! Will always go there for service and sales!!!

Trevor Coon
Nov 29, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience!! We appreciate it!! Thank you!!!

November 05, 2018

"Horrible customer service"

- markhamsj28

I took my Ford Fusion in for a repair because I had an accident with the deer and went there to look at a car and saw that my car being fixed was without a hood on it outside in the rain all weekend so I talk to somebody inside and they said that it would get covered and I went the next day and yet it was still uncovered and talk to somebody in management and said it would be covered by the end of the day and I come in on Monday and it's still not covered. This is complete lazy business and nobody ever did what they said they were going do. Still have no satisfaction.

Ryan Alsleben
Nov 05, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Dear Sam, First, let me say that promising, but not delivering for our customers is simply unacceptable at Jay Malone Motors. I'm terribly sorry this happened to you and there are simply no excuses. When you brought it to my team's attention, your vehicle should've been brought inside. End of story. I did speak to our Service Manager Taunya about your situation and she assures me that today's engines - especially the one in your Fusion - will not be damaged in any way from being in the rain. Just as water splashes up into an engine when driving and engines are steam cleaned, some amount of water is okay. That said, it's still not our practice to leave engines uncovered in the rain. Moreover, once we promised we would do something about it, we should've followed through on that promise. Rest assured, your vehicle will be fully-detailed (including a thorough cleaning of the engine compartment) at no charge before it is returned to you. This is our error and we own it. Best wishes, Jay Malone Owner

October 14, 2018

"Buying vehicle"

- Jekmie

We have had good experiences buying our vehicles here. Trevor Coon was helpful in looking for the type of vehicle we are looking for at this time. Bob Weiner has done a good job with the financing for us. Thank you everyone at Jay Molone Motors

Trevor Coon
Bob Wiener
Oct 15, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for buying your vehicles from us Jekmie!! We appreciate your business and sharing your experience!! Thank you again!!!

September 15, 2018

"Recall"

- Sgthousenick65

I had a recall for my truck and with my busy schedule and Tanya was kind enough to have my truck worked on in a timely matter so I didn't have to adjust my schedule.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience!! We appreciate your business!!

April 30, 2018

"Service/ curiosity "

- Sgthousenick65

Once again when I think it can't get any better it does I take my vehicle in for service thinking it's going to be expensive it turns out the opposite I promise you this you will not find a better place in town for service or anything your looking for When they say your dealer for life They mean not just the sale of a vehicle no they make you feel like family

May 01, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for your business!! We appreciate it!!

April 16, 2018

"Maintance"

- Sgthousenick65

About 2weeks ago I took my Ram bighorn in for a oil change I was asked if I wanted my tires rotated and I said no at this time I only have enough for a oil change Well Tanya came back and said you have enough points to get a oil change and have the tires rotated plus with a rotation of the tires you get your truck cleaned Now if it wasn't what I call attention to detail I would have ended up paying a lot more because they did find a nail in one of my tires So once again it makes me very happy to be part of Jay Malones you really don't go wrong!!!

Apr 16, 2018 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing and the five star review!! We appreciate your business!!

February 07, 2018

"Install "

- Sgthousenick65

About a month ago I called the service department ( Friday) I called to see if they could install a guard on my step son's vehicle expecting them to have me drop the vehicle off and it will be done on the coming days What I got was yes bring it in and we will see what we can do So as I proceeded Tanya the manger told me they will get it done in between appointment and they did the mechanic even stayed well past 5pm to finish the job Keep in mind they were even short handed but got it done!

November 21, 2017

"Horrible place"

- Nicbois

I brought my truck in to get looked at long story short I was able to drive it in but had to have it towed to a different auto shop and they lied to my insurance so I nothing was covered to get their mess fixed.

Ryan Alsleben
Other Employees : Jay Malone, Tanner Lindell
Nov 22, 2017 -

Jay Malone Motors responded

Nicholas, I am sorry you feel that way, I don't show you have been in since February of 2015. Can you please give me Jay Malone a call at 320-587-4748 so we can get this issue resolved please thank you so much for your time.

Nov 22, 2017 -

Nicbois responded

In February 2015 is when I brought my truck in and you guys wrecked it worse and lied to insurance. Because of your business I'm still stuck with a truck that can't be fixed or sold, I had to pay a rental bill of $3000 because you told my insurance my truck was drivable but you wouldn't let me get it from your shop. It took you a month to get a new tire for it and I had to get it towed off your lot after you finally said you couldn't fix it then when I brought it to a different shop and they agreed it was totalled from the accident it was to late to put a new claim in. When I talked to you personally you swore at me and said there was nothing you could do. I regret everyday that I didn't sue you in court but after all the money the rental costed me and time I already had to take off work to deal with you guys I couldn't afford it or take more time off work. So unless your willing to look at all the bills you caused me and pay me the money you owe (rental bill and payout for totalled truck with is only half of it but I would be happy with just that) I'll do everything I can to make sure people know how horrible your company is.

November 02, 2017

"Great service, parts ,sales"

- Mason

Been going to taunya and tanner for years and they have never let me or my family down ! Will continue to use there service I trust those two 110%! Joel is great with parts and had been doing it for years and knows what he is talking about ! Ive bought two vehicles from Jason and have nothing but good things to say! On my new truck I have now I told him it’s a one time offer , I’ll trade in my car if you get this truck here today and he did it now I have a great new truck that does what I need it to and haven’t had an issue with ! And last Jay ! Jay is great so nice to work with and does anything to make you get the car or truck you want or deserve ! Jay will make you feel like family ! Best dealership in he state !

Joel Froemming