Jay Wolfe Toyota

General Manager / Partner

December 12, 2017

"20000 mile"

- Lisa1980

Everything was great except that they turned off my automatic lights. When I went to drive later I didn’t realize they weren’t on. This seems a little dangerous to me.

I am not sure who I worked with

December 11, 2017

"My fourth Toyota Tacoma"

- Red Dog one

This is my second Tacoma that I have purchased from the Jay Wolf Dealership and my fourth Tacoma that I have purchased over the years. I would like to thank Jeremy for taking the time on his day off to drive to Adams Toyota to pick up the truck and for getting my phone hooked up to blue tooth. Fadil was very helpful in finding the "black' Tacoma (I have never owned another color). He was also very polite and friendly. And give a big thank you to Molly for fixing Vicki and I the delicious sandwiches. I have never had a bad experience at the Jay Wolf Dealership in the the last 12 years that I have used them for service and parts.

Fadil Rexhepi
Other Employees : Jeremy Mercado

December 08, 2017

"Patient and helpful"

- zillahr

We met salesman Quentin (Daniels) at the dealership about 3 years prior to purchase and continued to look at what Toyota had to offer throughout those 3 years always asking for Quentin. Each visit he was kind and helpful. He listened to us when we said we were only looking and not ready to purchase. We did not feel pressured as we had with other dealerships in the past. Because of that we not only felt comfortable checking back with Quentin but referred him as well. Recently we were ready to make our purchase. He answered all of our questions and offered to look for models and colors that we would like. When we bought our new 2017 Prius the process was much more simplified than we had experienced at other places. Quentin encouraged us to do the online application to speed up the paper process. By the time we arrived to buy the car most of the paperwork was ready for us. Dustin Howerton made the process of signing papers simple, he was thorough and efficient. He also was patient with my questions and had some helpful suggestions for us. We had some trouble removing the license bracket from our trade-in. For sentimental reasons we wanted to put it on the new car. Quentin to the rescue! With power tools and the WD40 my husband had previously applied Quentin got the rusted screw out of the bracket. Extra touches like that let you know your sales person cares about you being a satisfied customer. We've owned Prius' since 2002 but some of the computerized features on the 2017 were new. Quentin took the time to go over those with us and offered to answer any questions we may have in future. When we left the dealership in our new car we felt good. No "buyer's remorse" here. I suppose some buyers benefit from pressure tactics and need more encouragement to buy. Quentin seemed to recognize that we were not that type of customer and worked with us where we were at. I not only appreciate Quentin for that but appreciate a dealership that allows sales reps the freedom to use their own judgment for each customer.

Quentin Daniels and Dustin Howerton