Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Jordan White, Certified Sales Professional, Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Jordan White

Certified Sales Professional

December 13, 2017

"my purchase of Jeep Cherokee"

- Bill' Jeep

I purchased a New Jeep Cherokee from Bruce Smoyer he has been with Jeff for over 30 years I been dealing with him for almost 20 years. He always goes the EXTRA MILE to make sure you are happy with your Purchase . I will always deal with him in the future and would highly recommend him to any and everyone.

Bruce Smoyer

December 12, 2017

"Bob. Is. Great. "

- Sherry Pryor

So my day started out by deciding it was time to say goodbye to my friendly, 12 year old Volvo. This wasn’t completely planned so I was a little nervous going in to buy something but Bob was great-super easy to talk to, very polite, and found me a great Jeep. He asked me what I was looking for & didn’t try to talk me into something else. He listened to me and looked at what was available. He didn’t talk to me with the “your a woman you cant buy a car on your own” attitude. Yay Bob! It was freeeeezing outside, he had no coat, and helped me move all of my junk to the new car. It was just an overall nice experience. Really comfortable. He was enthusiastic about telling me about the Jeep but not over the top annoying salesman enthusiastic. Bonus is that he’s also really funny. I’d totally recommend someone to see him about buying a car and will likely be back when my kids start to drive. Treat him well-he better still be there at that point :-) The guy who went over all of the paperwork with me was super friendly too but I don’t remember his name. :-( He explained things very simply and made me feel comfortable with asking questions etc. Good guys. Thanks so much!! Sherry

Bob Whelan
Other Employees : The tall guy that went over the paperwork with me ??

December 11, 2017

"Bought a great car with everything I wanted !"

- Morgan09

We had John Nacer as a salesman and he was awesome ! He helped me search through multiple cars until I found what I wanted and accommodated all of my needs ! I would definitely recommend him ! I had a very specific want in my mind and he found just that !

Jon Nace