Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Alfie Yannatelli

October 22, 2018

"GREAT "

- Martino

Purchased a Jeep and I couldn't be more happier! The service was great! Thank you Dave for making me feel comfortable. I will make sure to send Family and friends!

David Long

October 16, 2018

"Always an Outstanding Experience"

- Carolyn M.

For almost 20 years, I have purchased vehicles for myself and my husband at D'Ambrosio. Dave has been my sales person for several of those purchases. He is kind, easy to communicate with, and goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable, you understand all aspects of your vehicle, your trade in info and the final numbers of the sale. He also advised me on the transfer of my oil change package and my XM radio subscription. Everyone at the D'Ambrosio is welcoming and friendly...it is the only place I take my vehicles for service.

Milt Kenner
Larry Murner
Bruce Smoyer
David Williams
David Williams
Alfie Yannatelli

October 14, 2018

"Exactly what I was looking for and morI "

- Jeepgirl

I had a few vehicles in mind prior to visiting D’Ambrosio’s. Dave was very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to my questions and concerns I had. My Jeep is amazing and I am so happy with my decision! Very down to Earth, professional and kind. Dave will be recommended to friends and family!

Dave Baldwin