Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Certified Sales Rep

June 13, 2018

"My 2018 Ram "

- Major Dennis

When I paid off my 2014 Ram 1500, I called Eric Huggins to see what it was worth in a trade for a new 2018 Ram 1500. My family have bought vehicles from Eric in the past and have never been disappointed. A week after talking to him he let me know that my new Big Horn had just been unloaded off the truck. I went down to see it . It had everything I was looking for including the color. That was on Wednesday. My wife and I saw Eric on Thursday to discuss the deal and to look at the new truck. In a short time, he met my financial requirements. We took delivery on Friday. Eric has such a great way of putting us at ease during the process. It was a pleasure to make the buy through him.. I rate him very high as a seller of vehicles and do not hesitate in contacting him for advise when others that I know are looking. My hat is off to Eric Huggins. I am very glad that I met him years ago.

Eric Huggins

June 11, 2018

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- NATALIE JEAN

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH DAVE BALDWIN FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, HE NEVER GAVE UP ON ASSISTING ME IN MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE. I FINALLY PURCHASED MY JEEP AND THE EXPERIENCE WAS BEYOND ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE EVER EXPECTED. EVERYONE I MET AT THE DEALERSHIP MADE ME FEEL WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE AND I PLAN TO SEND MORE PEOPLE YOUR WAY. SEE YOU SOON.

Jim Balch
Dave Baldwin
Brittany Wozniak
Paul Fiedler

June 09, 2018

"Salesman Xavier Trisvan is Reason I Purchased My Fiat!"

- Kim22

My entire experience at Jeff D’Ambrosia in Mainline was wonderful. I wrote a detailed personal letter to the owner of the dealership regarding my purchase of my Yellow Fiat 500. The outstanding customer service I received from Salesman, Xavier Trisvan was absolutely outstanding, excellent from beginning to end. There was a closer Fiat dealer near my home but because of Xavier I decided to purchase my Fiat at this dealership.

Xavier Trisvan, Salesman