Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Internet Sales Specialist
Dave Baldwin, Sales, Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

Dave Baldwin

September 19, 2017

"Bob whelan got me a new le lancer"

- Bberry84

Bob was excellent in helping get my new car. Between him and the finance services I get exactly what I wanted. Amazing customer service. Would def recommend to anyone.

Stephen Ciavardini
Other Employees : Katie in finance and joe dambrosio

September 18, 2017

"2 New cars thanks bob !!"

- Eileen

Walked in having no idea what we were looking forband walked out woth not one but two cars. Bob was great. We highly recommend this dealership. Very happy!

September 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- happy jack

I bought a used ram pickup from Jon Nace he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was interested in.I had a great experience in fact that I didn't have to haggle about the price or trade in. I got the vehicle that I wanted for the price I wanted to pay for it.Andrew Nace did the financing and got me a really great rate he took the time to explain the paperwork it was really pretty easy.Steve Warwick was also very helpful the truck was missing a few misc. items and took care of my we owe.Thanks guys for a great deal I will definitely recommend you guys.

Jon Nace Andrew Nace Steve Warwick