Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Sales Professional

January 12, 2018

"Service"

- HappyCustomer

Took my car in to have some warranty work done on it. The guy at the counter went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get to my job for the day by getting me a loaner car while they worked on mine. He also gave me an oil change on the house. Very polite and friendly to deal with.

Dennis in Service

January 09, 2018

"Jeff Wyler East Gate Automall, Rocks!"

- Beth

We bought our 1st Kia from Jeff Wyler East Gate, then a Jeep Cherokee from sales person Zack H. He was so patient and not pushy, see we tend to keep our cars till they die! So it a big decision to make. Which brings me to my 2006 Dodge Ram Pickup, that's my baby(still looks new). Anyway, it had some recalls and I have trust issue, and put them off long enough. So I tried East Gate Jeff Wyle. The service guys, all nice, but Taylor, did his job so well, I was impressed. I ran a business for 28yrs, and love to critique businesses I use. I was treated great, no matter my appearance. They met all my needs. And my Baby, she's back home, in great condition, running great, tucked away in the garage. I would recommend them for all you car needs.

Other Employees : Taylor, service

January 05, 2018

"Amazing sales service for a great little car"

- Greg

We were extremely happy with the prompt and friendly service from Jeff Wyler Mazda. A number of emails was sent to various dealers and Eric Reardon was the first to contact me. He then made a timely follow up email detailing what he had in stock. His email was to the point, but seemed friendly and as if he would do what he could to help me obtain the car I wanted. Not only was he very professional and easy to converse with, but very accommodating in trying to meet my needs in a car. Jeremy was awesome and informative on instructing me on the car’s features. He took the time to answer all my questions regardless of how silly they sounded. The whole experience made us feel like a part of the Mazda family. We have owned three Mazda 3s, and have been responsible for 3 other family/friends buying a Mazda. It is a great car for the money.

Jeremy Broerman