Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeffrey Patrick, Sales Consultant, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeffrey Patrick

Tania Hatter, Sales Manager, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Tania Hatter

Harold McPeek, Certified Internet Specialist, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Harold McPeek

Certified Internet Specialist

January 11, 2018

"satisfied customer"

- pastor70

I visited a number of cadillac dealerships before deciding on leasing a 2018 XTS . I found the salesteam very helpful and accommodating.John Reed was very professional and helped me select the right vehicle with the best deal for me.

John Reed

January 05, 2018

"Fast, Affordable, and with Integrity. "

- Mkohlmorgen

One of the things that I look out for in sales is those with no integrity. When trying to buy a car there is a lot of B.S that must be sifted through. What is sincere, what is sales, and where is the middle? The common sales issues with car dealerships always kept me from pulling the trigger on getting the car I deserved. Jeff Patrick was, from the beginning, sensitive to my budget, my boundaries and my taste. Not only did I feel welcome, but I was also given room to breathe and consider my options. I never felt pushed or manipulated into anything. That trait in a sales person is invaluable to me. Bravo to Nissan, Jeff Patrick, and the team for convincing me that great cars, salesman and I can work together! Cheers! Matthew

Jeffrey Patrick
Tania Hatter

January 05, 2018

"great experience"

- carguyrod123

Tara Barnett is the nicest salesperson i have ever dealt with thanks again tara!She really went out of her way to make sure i had a wonderful experience.thanks again.

Tara Barnett