Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, Ohio 45014 Directions

1,635 Reviews of Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

April 05, 2018

"Amazing Car Buying Experience "

- Kristen Williams

I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Fairfield! I just purchased my 2nd vehicle from them, a 2018 Nissan Sentra, and I absolutely love it! Pradeep Das and Tania Hatter were awesome to work with, very knowledgeable and did everything in their power to get us into the car we wanted! I cannot compliment the team at this dealership enough! They went out of their way to ensure we were getting the car we wanted at a price that worked for us. Thank you so much to everyone we worked with! When we're ready for our next vehicle, we will definitely be going back to this dealership!

Tania Hatter
Other Employees : Pradeep Das and Phil McCurdy
March 10, 2018

"My Second Purchase with Mr. John Reed"

- Tony

Mr. John Reed was very honest about my transition from my trade-in. He treated me like family. He worked his magic with the information I provided to get approved for the loan. I give John Reed and his team a Five Star Rating and would recommend everyone to visit Jeff Wyler Cadillac Fairfield Oh, if their choosing to purchase a new vehicle.

February 18, 2018

"My 3rd cadillac with john reed jr"

- Barnesmw1

What can I say but everyone knows a3rd time is charm and that exactly how it was john reed and staff are great people that treats you like real family . It is the only place where i buy my cadillac if you want to see greatness than stop by and see John Reed and the # 1 staff when buying your next car

February 12, 2018

"Great"

- Electric Doctor

The People there was very helpful and did a GREAT job,they showed me how to work everything in my car, and explained everything to me. Thanks a lot guys!! GOD BLESS

Phillip McCurdy
Other Employees : Robert Clements
February 07, 2018

"Love my new car! "

- Bethany T

We found Jeff Wyler because they were the only Cadillac dealer open past 6pm on a Saturday. First positive: availability. I was interested in the XT5 with a black interior because we have a black German Shepherd. Second positive: huge selection. Then I needed to decide if the car was worth the price. John asked my key needs/wants and explained how this car’s features met my list. He included my husband but was clear it was my car and I was his priority. He added humor to what is traditionally a pretty dull experience. And never appeared rushed despite their closing time of 7:30pm coming and going. Third positive: great service. I love the car and we definitely found a great dealer partner!

February 03, 2018

"Excellent Client Experience!"

- RonNRamona

Harold McPeek greeted us with a smile as we approached the showroom. He was very friendly and immediately found the vehicle we located on the Internet. He also offered other vehicle options to make sure we were aware of other choices,I.e, 2017 & 2018 models. He was very thorough in explaining the vehicle options as well. The general sales manager “Cedric Glover” was very friendly and made himself available for any questions as well. Selwyn Brown made the closing a great experience as well. We would not hesitate to refer friends and family to Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac! Thanks again for the positive experience!

Harold McPeek
January 30, 2018

"exceiient service,guidance and support"

- Happy Customer

John and Robert made us feel comfortable and was very instrumental in helping us select a Cadillac we were happy with. We could not have asked for better service/support. Thank you very much.

Other Employees : Robert Todd
Jan 30, 2018 -

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan responded

We appreciate your business! Thank you for your FIVE STAR review and wonderful comments. #WylerWay

January 29, 2018

"Great Experience"

- tstang2

We were looking for a certified used Cadillac srx with specific options. John Reed was very helpful in both helping us with finding the right vehicle and making a deal we were happy with.

Jan 30, 2018 -

January 11, 2018

"satisfied customer"

- pastor70

I visited a number of cadillac dealerships before deciding on leasing a 2018 XTS . I found the salesteam very helpful and accommodating.John Reed was very professional and helped me select the right vehicle with the best deal for me.

Jan 12, 2018 -

Thank you for your FIVE STAR REVIEW and kind words about John! #WylerWay

January 05, 2018

"Fast, Affordable, and with Integrity. "

- Mkohlmorgen

One of the things that I look out for in sales is those with no integrity. When trying to buy a car there is a lot of B.S that must be sifted through. What is sincere, what is sales, and where is the middle? The common sales issues with car dealerships always kept me from pulling the trigger on getting the car I deserved. Jeff Patrick was, from the beginning, sensitive to my budget, my boundaries and my taste. Not only did I feel welcome, but I was also given room to breathe and consider my options. I never felt pushed or manipulated into anything. That trait in a sales person is invaluable to me. Bravo to Nissan, Jeff Patrick, and the team for convincing me that great cars, salesman and I can work together! Cheers! Matthew

Jeffrey Patrick
Tania Hatter
Jan 12, 2018 -

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan responded

WOW!! Thank you for sharing so much about your positive experience with our team members and for your FIVE STAR REVIEW! #WylerWay

1 - 10 of 1,635 results