Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

All Sales
Carolyn Campbell, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Carolyn Campbell

Sales Professional
Harold McPeek, Certified Internet Specialist, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Harold McPeek

Certified Internet Specialist
Jenny Harris, Digital Marketing Analyst , Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jenny Harris

Digital Marketing Analyst

October 21, 2017

"fantastic service"

- RIG

As soon as I arrived at Jeff Wyler Fairfield, I was greeted by Samuel Hairston. My husband and I were there to pick out a new car. My husband is in a wheelchair. Mr Hairston helped me retrieve the wheel chair from the car and wheeled it to the door for my husband. I explained to him that my car was totaled and i was looking for another Kia Soul. Mr. Hairston explained a few ways we could go, and I chose to lease a 2018. The process was simple and din't take any time at all. Mrs. Campbell in finance was equally very professional and the process took no time at all.

Samual Hairston
Other Employees : Caroolyn Campbell

October 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- Helen4016

This was my first experience with Kia and its employees. I was very pleased with both. Marcus Campbell was very good at explaining every thing to us and very helpful in helping us make some decisions. We will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Carolyn Campbell
Marcus Campbell

October 13, 2017

"My first Nissan experience was awesome"

- jocelyn

I purchased my first Nissan on Tuesday. It was a pleasant experience working with Chris Patton and crew at the Fairfield location. Chis was very responsive throughout the entire process and I will recommend him to friends.

Christopher Patton Sr.