Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Jason Larson, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall

Jason Larson

Sales Professional

October 15, 2017

"Great deal and wonderful service"

- Acolliver15

My husband and I just leased a 2017 KIA Forte from them and it was so easy and quick. We were able to get it with no money down even though we have less than perfect credit! Lamar was so personable and was able to get us a great deal! We have had terrible car buying experiences in the past, so it was such a relief to finally find an amazing place like Jeff Wyler.

Lamar Gaskins

October 14, 2017

"Great experience buying a used car"

- H&H

I saw an 2013 Acura MDX online that I really liked and drove to Springfield to look at it. The car was cherry, with complete maintenance records and a clean Carfax. The salesman I dealt with was Andy at the Chevy dealership. We settled on a really good price, got a great rate on the loan through US Bank, and the dealership was very accomodating overall. I’m totally satisfied with my purchase, and would definitely buy there again.

Andy Richards

October 13, 2017

"personal attention"

- marcella richmond

very attentive listened to everything i wanted in a car. took extra effort to get me the best interest rate. went over and beyond any other sales person i have dealt with. got me in the car and out the door same day. ensured i was able to navigate the cars onboard computer and showed me all the functions of the car. shes a 10.

Ann Smith
Other Employees : finance guy cant think of his name made it short and sweet

Used 2015 Volkswagen Touareg

2015 Volkswagen Touareg

Used 2006 Mazda RX-8

2006 Mazda RX-8

Used 2007 Acura RDX, $9955

2007 Acura RDX

Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox

2015 Chevrolet Equinox

• Over 1000 New and Used Vehicles...all at One Location!!!
  • With Every New or Used Vehicle purchase, Free Car Washes as long as you own the vehicle!!
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV