Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Kevin Lutz, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Kevin Lutz

Dustin  Bledsoe, Sales Consultant, Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

November 07, 2017

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY 2018 CAMRY SE"

- happy camry owner

I TEST DROVE NUMEROUS CARS AND ASK A THOUSAND QUESTIONS TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT CAR FOR ME. MY SALESPERSON, CHRIS BROWNING WORKED VERY PATIENTLY WITH ME & ENDED UP BRINGING A CAR TO ME AT WORK THAT HAD JUST BEEN DELIVERED TO THEM. HE SAID THAT AS SOON AS HE SAW IT HE KNEW IT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME. HE WAS RIGHT! I LOVE THIS CAR! THANK YOU CHRIS BROWNING FOR WORKING WITH ME TO HELP ME FIND THE PERFECT CAR FOR ME! YOUR PATIENCE & KNOWLEDGE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHRIS BROWNING AT JEFF WYLER IN CLARKSVILLE TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CAR.

Christian Browning
Michael Baker

October 16, 2017

"READ BEFORE PURCHASING!"

- abaseball

We called the dealership before we left on a Wednesday afternoon and told them that we are specifically coming for one car that they have on their lot and we asked them to hold it for us because we were getting ready to leave (we are an hour away). They confirmed that the car was on the lot and told us they would hold it for us. When we got there, we went to the service desk and the sales manager rudely told us, "I'm sorry sir, but we just sold the car you called about". Fortunately for them, they had just gotten a car similar to it the day before with more mileage and a higher price tag (of course). We ended up purchasing this car for an unreasonable amount because they told us that they have a free car wash service that we could use every time we come in. Well, low and behold, the first three times I went in for a car wash their manager told me, "I'm sorry but our car washer just happened to break right before you walked in." I was furious the third time so I finally emailed a supervisor and told him what was going on. HE IGNORED ME AND STILL HAS YET TO GET BACK ME WITH. This was about a month ago, and he is still yet to respond. Jeff Wylar Toyota, you have really let me down. DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THIS STORE!!!!

2.0
Rodney Carter

October 11, 2017

" Very happy customer! "

- ToyotaGal123

Dustin was wonderful to work with! He was knowledgeable, efficient and not pushy which are 3 qualities I look for in a car dealership. Very happy and will definitely recommend him and this dealership to others. Happy customer!

Used 2013 Toyota Tacoma, $17443