Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta

Jake Bugrovsky, Product Specialist, Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta

Jake Bugrovsky

Product Specialist

October 11, 2017

"Purchase of new vehicle"

- restaurant owners

Great buying experience due to a customer oriented company. Very nice employees, very informative, and everyone acts like they love there job which is rare to find in a company! A lot of car dealerships are pushy and kind of aggressive and Jim Ellis is not pushy at all which I loved.

Jake Bugrovsky
Other Employees : Dustin

October 11, 2017

"Great Service"

- Tobinmacys

TJ and team helped me locate a vehicle and made the whole process enjoyable. Wonderful experience! They gave me a great overview of the vehicle and have followed up to ensure I was satisfied

Other Employees : TJ, Nicole and Mike

September 28, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Ribbit

I set out on my Saturday with a list of Brands and Models I wanted to look at in addition to my lengthy "wants" out of a new vehicle. As I was looking around at different car dealerships I drove into Jim Ellis. When I walked into the dealership I was approached by Nina Richardson. She made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning! She is very personable and knowledgeable. Don't care for pushy sales folks! Not wanting to draw her away from another potential sale; I was very clear that I was doing "research" and would not be leaving the dealership with a car on this day. Nina never flinched, got defensive or arrogant in fact the total opposite. Nina is an amazing salesperson. She made me feel like I was a friend. She had answers to all of my questions, she was knowledgeable about the inventory and offered reasonable suggestions that met both my "wants" and my budget. Needless to say my shopping stopped here and I left with a vehicle that didn't just meet but exceeded my expectations! Nina exemplifies great customer service. If you are shopping for a car visit Jim Ellis Buick GMC Atlanta and ask for Nina, she is AMAZING!

Nina Richardson