I always like to give 5 STARS but everything has to be right to do this. In this case my delivery of my new Carnival LXS had some issues. The purchase included the Jim Ellis Protections Pkg so much of this is related to that:
1. First thing I noticed driving away is that tires were inflated to 47 lbs, 10 more than specified. Didn't look like the air had been replaced with nitrogen as specified.
2. In the shade windows look clean, in sunlight my windows were dirty and there were still suction cups marks on the windshield from installation at factory I assume. Also the driver and passenger windows had not been tinted per Pkg.
3. Door edge guards not installed per Pkg.
4. Removed 15-20 pieces of tape that the factory puts there during manufacture.
5. Appreciate the tank of gas, but my MIL (malfunction indicator lamp) came on because the gas cap was not put back correctly.
This is my 5th new KIA I've purchased since 2011 and the previous 4 would get 5 stars. First time to have issues like this. All were corrected, but it meant another 1 hour drive one-way to go back and get it done. I'd certainly buy another car here, but I would be much more circumspect before driving off with it!!