Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

1715 Cobb Parkway SE, Marietta, Georgia 30060

Eddie Goines, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Eddie Goines

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant
Doug  Aldridge, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant
Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant
Rick  Brown, Mazda Master Certified Sales Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Rick Brown

Mazda Master Certified Sales Manager

November 14, 2018

"Steering Wheel Replacement"

- Dustin Verified Customer

The wrap on the steering wheel was splitting and needed replacement under the warranty. It took a little longer to get the approval and get the steering wheel then I would like but once it was approved and delivered the service department did and excellent job of replacing it

Eddie Goines

November 14, 2018

"what went wrong?"

- LEENAWOOD99 Verified Customer

I had an appointment to have oil changed, have headlight light bulb and windshield wipers changed. Signed $129 total with an estimate of an hour and a half waiting time. Said I wanted my old wiper blades because I had just bought them and was gonna return them. Two hours later my car is ready but my service adv not there. He told me at 1 he was going for lunch but would be back by the time my car was ready. By then I was in a hurry to leave and get to work so I didn't question the job done. Looking at the bill now my oil change on my mazda5 was $61.50 ! No old wiper blades inside my car. So the total visit for three minor things ended up costing me $194 including my not returned old wiper blades. On top of everything I was given keys, door opened to drive out and when I get ready to go there is a cone in front of my car. Glad I paid attention.

Other Employees : don't know his name

November 13, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- ZBAIH Verified Customer

Terrence, my service advisor is very professional and particularly adept at multi-tasking. He referred to me by name and explains everything patiently and in laymen's terms. Although the waiting area is comfortable and stocked with drinks and snacks the guys in the shop do what they can to respect my time and I'm usually in & out within 2 hours. I especially appreciate that they appear to make an effort to keep my costs low and they even wash my car.

Terrence Myers