Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Marion  Gilbert, Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Marion Gilbert

Nestor Diya, Finance Manager, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Nestor Diya

Mike  Fresquez, Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Mike Fresquez

Mazda Master Certified Sales Consultant
Eddie Goines, Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Eddie Goines

Mazda Master Certified Service Consultant
4.4

January 15, 2018

"great experience"

- Emipopp

I had shopped around at a few other local dealers and had felt ignored and like I was being over charged. I ended up with top of the line in the class of vehicle for less than what other dealers quoted me. They got me what I wanted PLUS Extra features. They were honest, professional and clearly care about their customers. Love my CX-5 and would absolutely buy my next car from them as well.

Daryl NeSmith

January 14, 2018

"oil change/tire rotation"

- JC

I had a oil change tire rotation before I went out of town for work. They were able to put me in first thing in the morning 7am which was fine with me.

January 13, 2018

"Appointment To Review Features of New Car"

- Sandra

Hilton Young is an excellent salesman. He is extremely patient, very professional and knows every feature of my car. While he explained the features during my sales process, I did not retain the details. I especially appreciate that he is easy to contact and allowed me to make an appointment for a 1 on 1 review. While the information is in the manual, Hilton has a hands on approach of teaching whilch is better than just reading. Now I am more comfortable with my new car. He assured me if I need another review I can contact him again. If you are looking to purchase a Mazda, Jim Ellis of Marietta is your place and Hilton Young is your contact. Not high pressured just friendly, professional and patient.

Hilton Young