Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Danny  Yu, Product Specialist , Jim Falk Lexus of Beverly Hills

Danny Yu

Product Specialist

September 15, 2018

"Excellent, beyoung expectations "

- Regina RN

Exceptional customers service. Everyone treats you with high respect, regardless if you buying or just looking at the cars. I bought my RX 350 there and it was the best car buying experience I ever had. It was a great pleasure working with the staff from the selling person to a finance department and the manager. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!!! And I will definitely be back myself again to get a car for my dad there!!!!!

Danny Valle
Other Employees : Yvette Verduzco

August 22, 2018

"Great service, quality job"

- Dmitriy I

I purchased my Lexus RX 350 five years ago. Recently I received a letter from Lexus of Beverly Hills about free car wash because of the 5 year anniversary of the purchase. So, I came to the service department and Angel Vasquez took care about my car. In 2018 he worked on my car on different problems and has expert knowledge of this business and exceptional customer service skills. Thank you Angel!

Angel Vasquez

August 08, 2018

"Best car buying experience. "

- Hamlet G

This was by far one of the best experiences I've had. Arin was a true professional with extensive knowledge. I told him what I was looking for and he made it happen. Everything was explained to me from A to Z. The transaction process was a breeze and he even had the vehicle delivered to my home. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Arin.

Ara Ovasapyan