Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Chris Satarian, Service Advisor, Joe Cecconi Chrysler Complex

Chris Satarian

3.5

October 05, 2017

"Overall great experience "

- Cargirl Tracie1915

Went to Joe Cecconi's thinking I wouldnt be able to work out a deal since I only owned my 2016 for 2 yrs. Renee told me she was sure we could work something out. Renee was very professional & has great customer skills. We were able to get me in the vehicle I wanted & kept my payment where it needed to be. I highly recommend Renee @ Joe Cecconi's when buying/leasing yout next vehicle.

Renee Campbell

August 23, 2017

"Horrible Experience"

- anthonym123

I had the worst experience at Joe Cecconi's both when I bought my Jeep, as well as when I took it in for service. I purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler from them in May of 2016. Not even two days into having the car and the door latch broke that closes the door. The door did not latch and swung open when I was backing into my driveway, hit the fence, broke the straps to hold the door in place and dented the side of my Jeep. When I called Joe Cecconi's explaining the issue, all they told me is that they did not sell the Jeep to me like this, and gave me a telephone number for a collision shop. Seriously!?!? Two days into owning a 28k vehicle and this is the customer service I recieve?! That is unacceptable. Oh, and I did not even mention the nightmare of the sale of the car. I went in on a Thursday to test drive, and a good friend, Tony Ricco took care of me. Knowing Tony personally was the reason I chose to purchase my vehicle from Cecconi's. Tony explained to me he was going on vacation the next day, but Renee Campbell would be the salesperson to assist me while he was away. Renee was the most unprofessional, rude salesperson out there. Not only did she talk to me like I was a child, but she made me feel plain stupid throughout the duration of the sale. I went in there explaining what vehicle I wanted, what I wanted to pay per month, and what I wanted to put down. She told me with my trade, I would be guaranteed to get into what I want. Long story short, none of that was true... I had to put an extra $2000 down, on top of the $2000 I already put down, and my payments were $80 more per month than I originally told her. It was just overall an awful experience, and I will never purchase another vehicle from there again...Needless to say, Northtown will be getting my business next.

Renee Campbell

August 22, 2017

"Awesome Dealer"

- Pauline Collier

Was looking to lower my car payments on my 2015 Jeep Renegade. Went to two different dealers; but none were able to help me out due to credit problems and that I still owed a lot on my 2015 Jeep Renegade. Got a letter in the mail from you stating that you were offering rebates on trade ins, so I called to check out your deals. Was told to come in and speak with a sales rep, so I made the 30 minute drive out to Niagara Falls from Cheektowaga where I live. When I got there the staff was very friendly and helpful. Your sales rep Gus was able to work with my credit problems and put me in a new 2017 Jeep Renegade for $150 lower payments than my 2015 Jeep Renegade! He was very professional, patient, and knowledagable . Thankyou!! Love my new Jeep Renegade!!

Gus