Joe Machens Hyundai

Terence Felder

January 27, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- CSB007

Was helping my dad find a new(used) car to replace the one he had. Knew the make and model I wanted and when I found it at Joe Machens Hyundai, was lucky enough to deal with Edward Broaddus. Just a great guy and was easy to work with in buying this car. The whole experience was the easiest most laid back experience purchasing a vehicle that I've ever had. If you are looking for the same experience, try this dealer out and request Edward. Top marks all around.

January 19, 2018

"Ease of dealing with this dealership!"

- Katie2018

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. The first time I bought a car from them it was for the 10 year/100,000 warranty but the 2nd and 3rd vehicle was because of the service and the ease I feel while dealing with this dealership. In fact, I encouraged my parents to purchase cars from them and they have also gone back three times.

Other Employees : F&I guy and one of the Sales Managers

January 14, 2018

"Great service "

- Nate1992

Had my car posted and Edward called me up gave me a good deal on a car I wanted and made sure I was happy with what happened he was pretty chill and eager to help

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $12422