Joe Machens Volkswagen

Michael Glasgow

Jacob Thomas, Business Manager, Joe Machens Volkswagen

Jacob Thomas

November 13, 2017

"they were all very patient and understanding and answered an"

- VwJetta2017

I found them to be very helpful and ready to answer any questions I had and went above and beyond on explaining every detail about the process and the information on the car I couldn't have asked for better service anywhere these guys are totally professional and yet very friendly too I was scared to go to a fancy dealership like those guys but not anymore after how great they treated me I will definitely be a return customer and recommend them to all my friends

November 06, 2017

"Top-notch Customer Service "

- LifelongCustomer

My experience with the folks at Joe Machens VW was fantastic. I cannot be more pleased with the courtesy and respect that was provided. My salesman, Michael Glasgow, truly went the extra mile for me to ensure I got what I wanted (and more) in a vehicle. This included everything from the financial aspect to minor aesthetics like tan colored interior. I was looking for a used vehicle and I appreciate how he respected what I wanted (I didn't chose a VW) and actually listened to me. Michael was professional, patient, easy to talk to, and down-to-earth. I knew Michael prior to working with him on my recent vehicle purchase, but you should know you can count on him to give 110% and be an advocate for you. What more can you ask for from a salesman? Throw that stereotypical salesman personality out of the window when thinking about working with Michael. I also have to commend Jacob Thomas in finance. Unfortunately, I kept him in the office far after it was his time to leave. Not once did he complain or let on any cues of frustration. To be more specific, I kept him there past 9 PM on a Wednesday...and he was back at it when the dealership opened up Thursday morning. He assured me that he was glad to help and didn't mind finishing the deal that evening. The thing I appreciate most is how effeciently he compiled and completed my paperwork without cutting any corners or rushing. I was glad he still took the time to fully explain everything from the extended warranty and roadside assistance to the loan contract. I had to come in the next day for some service to be completed on the vehicle and he instantly recognized me and made sure to stop me. This is what I would call "top-notch customer service." I'll end this with confirming you need to go see Michael Glasgow at Joe Machens VW for you and your families' future vehicle purchases. Make your car buying experience great by visiting VW on Vandiver Drive in Columbia, MO.

Michael Glasgow
Jacob Thomas

November 05, 2017

"Damarkus Cain is VERY well experienced with cars!"

- Pat4607

Damarkus Cain took ihis time in finding me the right Car. He worked on his Day Off to help me out. He even changed my windshield wipers today! I have told all my family and friends about the great experience I had with him! This is my 3 rd car with VW and I am Very happy with my Car! I am looking forward in working with Mr. Cain Again! Thank you everyone for the great service ??

Damarkus Cain