Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, Texas 77040

1014 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

June 29, 2018

"Excellent service. Promises kept. "

- Puggie1122

Excellent service and no pressure sales experience. Sales rep got me the best deal possible. Would recommend sales rep and dealer. Was a Honda customer all my life, I have switched to Ford because of great experience. Will visit again for next vehicle. Ask for Steve McCain.

Steve McCain
Jul 02, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

June 28, 2018

"Purchased 2016 Lincoln MKC"

- Sister@36

Never recommend anyone to purchase a car from Joe Myers Lincoln Dealer. Horrible customer service. I’ve had problems since I purchased this car. Just after 5 mths I had a defected tire. They couldn’t tell me why or what happened but charged me $400. A yr later, another defect, tailgate would not close. Leather cracks on drivers seat. I’m so disappointed. Al Gomez, Dan Milom both service mgrs both poor, poor customer service. They never follow up with clients. I called Lincoln warranty and they can’t even get in contact with them. Last purchase at Joe Myers Lincoln Jersey Village.

Tony Morgan
Other Employees : Eddie Summers, Dan Milom, Al Gomez
June 28, 2018

"New cars"

- Girl 111

We go to to Dan Howard for all our needs he has always taken care of our family and he does a wonderful job we have been dealing with him for 5 yrs

Dan Howard
Joe Courtney
Jun 29, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

"Awesome"

- Jody Hutchinson

Thomas Rancich and Danny Ramirez were my sales people they were awesome they were able to put me into a new car got me out of my old car and treated me with the upmost of respect their awesome sales people I’ve already got four of the people willing to come down to Joe Myers and purchased cars

Danny Ramirez
Giao Nguyen
Thomas Rancich
Jun 27, 2018 -

Jun 28, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Jody, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Safe travels!

"More than I expected"

- Qupapa

I went into the dealership and gave a list of things that I wanted. And some of them were a little far-fetched. But the salesperson was able to find almost exactly what I asked for. Super psyched about my new ride

Joe Snow
Jean Ferow
Jun 27, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for the great review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your business! We'll see you next time!

Jun 28, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

June 26, 2018

"Terrible after purchase service"

- BarbG

Joe Myers Ford Service Center has been non responsive to my request for a rental or loaner car while I continue to wait for parts to replace my front passenger airbag. I received a letter from Ford Motor Company stating I should not use my front passenger seat due to if an airbag is deployed it may cause harm or death. I received a notice from Ford Motor Company that rentals would be available from my dealer while waiting for replacement parts. I’ve called Joe Myer’s Ford 3 times. I have left my number and never received a call back. I am on their “wait list.” The Joe Myer’s Service Center employee stated there are no loaner or rental cars available at this time. I asked what Joe Myer’s Ford suggested I do if I must use the front passenger seat. It was suggested I contact Corporate. I purchased this vehicle new from Joe Myer's Ford with cash yet Mary S., Business Manager, has said in a reply on another website that I am not their customer and I should go elsewhere. Customer Service is not telling a customer to go somewhere else. That statement re-enforces my complaint of Joe Myers Ford being non-responsive. Bottom line, in my opinion, Joe Myer’s is not the place to receive quality service on your new or used Ford. I would definitely not buy another car, used or new, from Joe Myer's if I expect quality after market service.

Janessa who answers the service department phone and Mary S. that replies to reviews.
June 23, 2018

"Bought another one"

- Richman72

Just bought my 3rd vechcle from Tony Morgan great guy great deal again. I can’t wait to buy another one for my mom. I would recommend Joe Myers ford to everyone

Tony Morgan
Jun 25, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for your great review and recommendation! We aim for excellence, and we’re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

June 21, 2018

"New Ford Edge"

- SusanC52

Joshua Terry had everything ready to go. It didn’t take long to purchase our new Edge and be on our way home. We are a repeat customer and we continue to buy our vehicles that Joe Myers. We get great service whether we are purchasing or have our vehicles in for service. They are great

Joshua Terry
Joe Courtney
Adam Nguyen
Jun 25, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we hope you are loving your new Edge!

June 20, 2018

"Excellent "

- CPTJOE

I have shopped joe Myers Ford since 2007. My salesman since then is Greg Francis. I would highly recommend him. I have bought 4 cars thus far through him. Service dept is great. No problems there either. And especially the receptionist. Who treated you like they were welcoming you to their company.

Caleb Nelson
Glen Francis
Other Employees : Receptionist
Jun 21, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

June 19, 2018

"Get a Ford YOU CAN afford!!!"

- Caribbean Queen

My saleperson was Mr. Glen Francis, very knowledgeable, very capable individual. I see why he won the President's award. Never met a more informed individual. Made my car buying experience a breeze. Thank you

Glen Francis
Jun 20, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your fantastic review! We aim for excellence, and we’re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your feedback. We'll see you next time!

11 - 20 of 1,014 results