Joe Myers Ford

803 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

December 09, 2017

"Extremely pleased "

- Jragon

Tony Morgan and Carlo Danjoy got us in and out in no time with amazing customer service. They were very helpful and answered every question my wife and I had. We definitely received 5 star quality service.

Carlo Danjoy
Dec 11, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

December 07, 2017

"Excellent experience at JMF"

- Astrofan

I recently completed my vehicle experience at JMF. It has been several years since last purchasing a vehicle for my wife. We both cannot say enough about what a favorable dealing we had at this dealership. All personnel with whom we met were professional and courteous. Absolutely no high pressure. A great experience.

Chris Alligood
Pedro Lopez
Dec 08, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

December 04, 2017

"A simply outstanding car buying experience."

- Figsnewton

The staff at Joe Myers Ford are exceptional. From the General Manager down, all personnel with whom I dealt were knowledgeable, professional and courteous. From Sales (Tony Morgan) to Finance (Ciao Nguyen) to Management all were truly remarkable representatives of the dealership.

Giao Nguyen
Michelle Shepard
Other Employees : Emma Jones, Carolyn Cross
Dec 05, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We hope to see you here again!

December 03, 2017

"Dream came true"

- Jhump29

Joe Myers Ford followed through with helping us attain our new purchase of a 2017 F150. We did not believe we would drive off with this beauty. We arrived at 6pm and didn’t leave until almost 11pm. They didn’t just make promises and push us out. Justin and Jennifer Humphrey

Greg Martin
Dec 05, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope you are loving your new Ford F-150! We'll see you next time!

November 30, 2017

"Buying a car"

- Oinfante2

Kieodrick was great! He helped me decide on what was best for me and also my budget. We test drove a couple of mustangs, narrowed it down to 3 and decided on one. Which was the best one of course :)

Pedro Lopez
Kieodrick Gant
Dec 04, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your review! It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! We really appreciate your business and we hope you are loving your new car!

November 30, 2017

"New Truck"

- Jp

I called Joe Myers after looking at their inventory online. I spoke to a sales person and then shortly afterwards made the drive to the dealership. Within 2 hours I purchased a new f250. Excellent Service!!!

Alex Morales
Dec 01, 2017 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We aim for excellence, and we’re thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Joe Myers Ford! We wish you many happy miles in your new truck!

"Great!"

- Melnewton5

Our experience at the dealership was great. Tony Morgan was a wonderful salesman. Finance was good too, not to painful. We want to thank them for a great experience.

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed working with Tony! We’re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our values. We really appreciate your business and we wish you many happy miles in your new car!

"New sales"

- Louise1

We haven’t been dealing with dan Howard for many years he has all of my thing ready when I get I would recommend him to everybody

Adam Nguyen
Chris Alligood
Dan Howard

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we’re very pleased to know that we’ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

"Purchased A Vehicle "

- Kirby321

Yesterday Nov 28th 2017 I purchased a vehicle at Joe Myers Used Cars. I was satisfied with the experience in whole. The salesman Joe Snow was excellent. He was honest, knowledgeable and patient with me. Larry Cutler in Finance was awesome. I would definitely recommend Joe Myers to anyone I know in need of a vehicle and I would tell them to be sure to ask for Joe Snow

Larry Cutler
Joe Snow

"2014 Ford Explorer "

- Charolette car

Ralph Odigbo led us to the perfect vehicle in a very short amount of time. Financing was great. No haggle on the pricing we required for our budget. Wonderful experience overall!

Kyle Smith
Ralph Odigbo

Joe Myers Ford responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We wish you many happy miles in your new car!