Joe Rizza Ford and Lincoln of Orland Park

Ike Mohammed

November 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- MJPEROVIC Verified Customer

I had a great experience buying a new Ford Explorer. Joe from the Internet Department returned my inquiry promptly and set up my appointment with Sales. Isaias my salesman was very professional, he answered all my questions and made sure the whole experience was painless. I would recommend Joe Rizza to anyone who asked.

Isaias Remijio
Joe LaFemina

November 20, 2018

"Great Dependable Service Department "

- deeleib Verified Customer

Took the time to solve a crazy intermittent problem. The hardest of problems to find. Thanks guys! We keep coming back here with our old Mercury because you keep it running!

Eduardo Rodriguez

November 19, 2018

"Outstanding service everyone is personal nice"

- K.VINTIKA Verified Customer

I all the people that work in service have been on time and done a great job on my car. I really do appreciate great service Rizza Lincoln has exceptional service . They come to my house pick up my car leave me with another MKX and even wash my car upon return. I would truly recommend this company.

James. Another gentlemen great personality